Recent content by witchthewicked

1. W

Sometimes Seek is stuck when the destination changes (AStarProject)

Update was, I abandoned behavior design, and used a custom script. However I also tried to solve the original problem which i did with a custom action here using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime; using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks; using Pathfinding; namespace AI { [TaskCategory("AI/Movement")]...
  2. W

I tried to do a if agent.remainingDistance < 0 then check the agent.remainingDistance <= arriveDistance.Value Ugh... what alternatives do we have to move an enemy towards a player to attack without using navmesh.
  3. W

Actually I take that back, for seek you will want voktu's fix For AStar wander you will want to use the original commented out line. This is really poor.
  4. W

I second this, it seems that the agent.remainingDistance is always 0 and it is incredibly broken. Please use voktu's fix this is a godsend. protected override bool HasArrived() { return agent.reachedDestination || (agent.destination - agent.position).sqrMagnitude <=...
  5. W

Cant pick up or use items

I just bought the Ultimate character controller and I followed the GUI to BUILD new character, I placed the sword prefab and the assultriflepickup prefrab and grenadepickup prefabs But My character is not picking these up. I also tried the start loadout items and they arent showing up i am...
  6. W

Ultimate Inventory System WIP

Please have an update on this, I really would like to use this for my up and coming game that I am building!