Recent content by WildStyle

1. W

Best Practice: Wait / Repeat tasks with Conditional Aborts

Cool, thanks for the video link... I think that's clear now. // WildStyle
  2. W

Best Practice: Wait / Repeat tasks with Conditional Aborts

Hello, Having a bit of trouble understanding best practices when working with Wait / Repeat tasks, as relates to Conditional Aborts. Example being - sibling tree nodes that re-evaluate using Conditional Aborts (Lower Priority), then cancel tasks that have Wait / Repeat tasks downstream right...
  3. W

Behavior Tree variables not saving correctly.

Definitely some weird nuances with the prefabs in Unity. Adding a script to populate variables at run-time, works great. // WildStyle
  4. W

Thanks for the link - so my object is not a prefab, however I still thinks it's related. Weird thing is that some of the variable values on the same behavior do save / persist, but others not. Anyway - so I'll add a script to populate the values at run-time, thanks! // WildStyle
  5. W

Hello there, Great asset, love it -- I'm running into an issue in Unity 2018.2.14f1 (64-bit), whereby I'm using external behaviors with variables. When setting some shared variables, GameObject or bool etc., they don't get saved / persisted when the scene loads next time. So for example: I'll...