Recent content by Vladgroom

1. V

What script is responsible for drop an item out of the inventory controller of the UFPS?

I am creating my own inventory system, which I integrate with the standard inventory provided by the UFPS. I am having difficulty finding the script responsible for dropping weapons from the UFPS inventory.
  2. V

Problem with creating weapon

Hello there! I just started following the tutorials on adding new weapons. There is a problem with the fact that the added weapon is not displayed in the first person or the corresponding animation for hands is not played as you can see in the screenshot. I did everything following the...
  3. V

[Shader Bug] UFPS + HDRP

1. First Person Controller 2. 2020.1.4f1 3. When using High Definition RP 8.2.0 the invisible shader turns pink. 4. Just create a character.
  4. V

[Bug] Several bugs, details in the description & Question about cars

About errors associated with these bugs does not write anything.
  5. V

[Bug] Several bugs, details in the description & Question about cars

1. UFPS 2. 2019.4.7f1 3. I) The bug with the bow; II) While reloading the pistol, the clip from it gets stuck in the "air". 4. I) Video: *Link* II) Video: *Link* I also have a question about the car. In the add-on for multiplayer, I noticed that it is missing, please tell me when will...
  6. V

[Bug] Location of the driver's camera

1. UFPS 2. 2019.4.7f1 3. During the launch of the demo scene, I found a bug related to the location of the driver's camera. 4. Get in the car. Here video: Bug