Recent content by Visulth

1. V

Behavior Designer Task.GetComponent doesn't support Interfaces

I'm getting an error when attempting to use GetComponent inside a Behavior Designer task to look for an Interface. I get the error that the interface cannot be used as a type parameter. Is there a workaround for this? Could I just use Unity's Component.GetComponent instead of Task.GetComponent...
  2. V

Serialization NullReferenceException in Unity 2018.4 with Behavior Designer 1.5.7 / 1.6.2

Thanks, looks like downgrading from .net 4 to .net 3.5 fixed it, while remaining on 1.6.2. However, I'm now getting a null reference exception when I attempt to start a behavior tree manually via bt.EnableBehavior(). NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...
  3. V

Serialization NullReferenceException in Unity 2018.4 with Behavior Designer 1.5.7 / 1.6.2

I've been getting NullReferenceException errors related to serialization in Behavior Designer, in Unity 2018.4. This appears to be a similar error to the one posted here last year, but with slightly different context. I was using BD 1.5.7, and upgraded the project's Scripting Runtime Version...