Recent content by Vishmaster

1. V

Hand problem

But I connected the first-person hands of the Animator Controller with the animations that were in your asset. But the weapon holding animation doesn't work. Maybe because the bones don't match? On my hand model, the bones are not the same as the bones on the hands of the test character (Atlas)...
  2. V

Hand problem

I just don't understand what I need to do to make the character start holding a weapon with his hands in first person? What animations should I add and where? I connected the first person animator as shown in the video. Why is the character not holding a weapon with his hands in first person?
  3. V

Hand problem

What do I have to do to get first person hands to start holding weapons?
  4. V

Hand problem

I need to create my own animations for my character's hands. Did I understand correctly? What software is usually used to do this?
  5. V

Hand problem

I mean he's holding the weapon with his hands in third person, not first person. My character is holding a weapon with his third-person hands, which are not visible in the first-person camera. First-person hands are simply placed at the sides and do not hold weapons.
  6. V

Hand problem

Hello. I have a complex problem and I cannot solve it on my own. Help me please. I'm customizing a first person character. But when I add a rifle to the character, he holds it with the wrong hands. I installed the Animation Rigging plugin to see what the problem was. I do everything clearly...