Recent content by Vergil

1. Vergil

Conditional task with both conditional abort never re-evaluates sometimes

Okay, so it *seems* to be working? I need to stress test a little bit more, but it doesn't look like BT is hanging constantly on the same node / branch. I did this instead: On spawn I do .StartBehaviour() and on despawn - .DisableBehaviour(). I can only assume that pause on disable is causing...
  2. Vergil

I doubt I'll be able to extract everything required for it. Its quite a decent size of a project. I guess I need to try out different settings first and manually resetting state upon respawning. Maybe restart will prevent this.
  3. Vergil

Yes, and yes. It does sometimes work (like 2/3 cases) after spawning entity. It could be that those different entities simply were running different branch when they've got disabled.
  4. Vergil

Hi, I've encountered a really strange behaviour with conditional task + conditional abort set to both. I've got a branch with sequence set to conditional abort "Both" like so: "Is Hesitating?" is a conditional "Float Comparison" task that is set to: The current value of that float is 0...