Recent content by vahid.valiz

1. vahid.valiz

Object fader not working correctly?

hi justin how can use charachter Fade in HDRP ? thanks
  2. vahid.valiz

Paid Work Requests

Hi I am looking for someone can add cover system as New ability to Third Person Controller, like : please contact me if you have intrest .
  3. vahid.valiz

Third person integration errors

new update: I tried the new version of the integration, the first problem solved but still not working well, first on camera and mouse doesn't sync and AIM not working, I replaced a camera and the problem with sync with the mouse is ok, but steel AIM not working and sometimes not shooting and...
  4. vahid.valiz

Thank you for your quick support, and one other thing : I saw a video on your youtube channel about ladder climbing, but it was just a presentation of this ability . is it any tutorial about ladder climbing?
  5. vahid.valiz

I have a third person controller and this scene is for behavior designer integration with UCC, third-person shooter. I tested on 2018.4 and 2019.4 both have this problem. for now, I disabled enemy assault rifle camera and remake Main Camera and its working but with some bug, for example, some...
  6. vahid.valiz

hi, i have problem with sample scene from Integration between third-person shooter and behavior designer, it show Nolan Agents Assult refile Camera instead MAIN CAMERA, and 2 errors, please help me I can fix this problem