Recent content by Tapticc

1. T

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Thanks but I don't feel like my question has been answered, if it's going to be months before the Mirror integration is made available then I need to switch networking to PUN, but if it's within 2-3 months then waiting for Mirror is preferred
  2. T

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Hello, are we talking weeks or months for the Mirror release please?
  3. T

How to change StateBehavior to Mirror's NetworkBehaviour, keep losing reference

Hello, I think this might be more of a Unity question but I can't find a solution. I want to replicate the StateBehaviour class to MirrorStateBehaviour and then inherit from NetworkBehaviour instead of MonoBehaviour (after adding a Using Mirror statement), but every time I manually add a...
  4. T

Mirror Networking for UCC Add-on

Thanks Matt!
  5. T

Appreciate you taking time to update us :)
  6. T

That's some real progress, well done Matt!
  7. T

Count me in please Matt!
  8. T

Potential bug with blocking player input, only when running build

I've tried this in a new project with the same code and it works, so must be something within my main project. Will close this forum post.
  9. T

Potential bug with blocking player input, only when running build

Hello, I have an ability called Build which I trigger manually in code. This blocks player movement as I am using the same mouse /keyboard inputs to move a camera around the scene. Setting the ability Build to active works well in the Unity editor and setting the ability to no longer active...
  10. T

Potential UCC Bug in UWP Build?

Looking at this, the compile directive won't make a difference adding the 2 extra ones as it is already being included using the UNITY_WSA option. As this is working at the moment I think your time is best spent on other issues.
  11. T

Hello, I will give this a go tonight thank you. It is behaving better now but is worth trying this change.
  12. T

This has been investigated, looks more like a bug in il2cpp but difficult to prove. Subsequent builds are working without crashing so happy to park this.
  13. T

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dgfionwbyi7vw2/UWF.exe.5208.dmp?dl=0
  14. T

I am using the full UCC in Unity 2018.3.6f1, targetting UWP. I ran the build on the Xbox One dev machine and it crashed during startup, so I generated a crash dump file and debugged this in Visual Studio. The screenshot attached suggests it could be related to the...
  15. T

Hi will we need the full UCC product or will it work with UFPS2?