Recent content by Super Tom

1. S

Using UCC Input Method

I have already resolved it
  2. S

Using UCC Input Method

In the document, I found that the input system can be replaced without modifying the code. Now, when I change the input system from the old input system to the new input system in Unity, I will receive an Object reference not set to an instance of an object. The specific error isHow can I solve...
  3. S

Using UCC Input Method

When I use UCC, I always use the old input system from Unity. When I switch to a new input system, it cannot function properly, such as mobile attacks. How can I switch to a new input system
  4. S

UCC+PUN to Switch Scenes

I want to achieve scene switching in the game. If I have two people, I think both of them can switch to the next scene and generate both. I can only generate hosts now
  5. S

UCC+PUN to Switch Scenes

I want to know how to switch scenarios. I now have three scenarios, and I have completed logging in from the first main scenario and then entering the second scenario. Now I want to enter the third scenario, but I don't know how to do it. I have tried several methods, all of which are that only...
  6. S

UCC

What makes me feel strange and shocked is that the AI in your demo can do harm to me very well, while my own cannot do harm to me.
  7. S

UCC

I tried to add some of the same things to my AI as in the demo, such as abilities, animations, events in animations, and items. In the item, I created a new item named punch, and then added a collision body, and then added a code that causes damage to the player. Everything was ready, but it...
  8. S

UCC

I tried, but I couldn't solve my problem. There are no errors now, but nothing has happened
  9. S

UCC

No, I still can't do it, I just want AI to hurt me But that doesn't work
  10. S

UCC

Therefore, there is no need to add events in character health in the character, right?
  11. S

UCC

Okay, I'll try it again now
  12. S

UCC

I have both health scripts,Everything is done according to the documentation
  13. S

UCC

I think I'll try again,but I'm not sure I'll succeed.
  14. S

UCC

Yes, this is the first error. My character also has a health component,which has been bothering me for a long time
  15. S

UCC

This is the character health script on this AI, and I didn't find it m_ transform