Recent content by Soundmartell

1. S

Weapons with strange behavior

@ChristianWiele Thank you. It is solved. It was Rewired. After updating to the last Rewired everything is going well. Thank you.
  2. S

Weapons with strange behavior

Hello, Does anyone experiment strange behavior with Weapons fire? All my Weapons do not respond correctly when fired. For example: From many mouse click some of them do no fire at all, I have to click many times to fire. The Weapon do not stop fire and I have to click several times to stop the...
  3. S

Climbing Pack

WOW, Hopefully It will be ready soon. Waiting for it.
  4. S

Climb Ability (WIP)

Hello, Thanks for sharing. I am getting an error in BasicClimbSource line 53 ---float m_VertInput = Player.Get.UIS.GetAxis("Vertical"); --- The name 'Player' does not exist in the current context.
  5. S

Sniper scope zoom

Hello, so sorry for arriving late but I am having the same issue. Here what I can report. It happen with URP if I bake Lights. If I delete the baked Lighting everything work in the scope camera. I dont know if is something about the Ultimate Character Controller/Demo/Overlay UniversalRP shader...
  6. S

Climbing Ladder

Is there any update on this said Climbing Pack? This is one of the must important Add on in a FPS, Is it? UFPS can run, crumch, drive but it can't climb. :(
  7. S

FMOD Studio integration

Thank you, It will be very helpful to have a FMOD integration.
  8. S

FMOD Studio integration

Hello, Is it any FMOD Studio Integration? If no, any plane to integrate it? Regards.
  9. S

Rewired UCC and Virtual Controls

Hello, I am using the Rewired Integration in my Android Game. Everything goes well with a GamePad but I do need VirtualControl as well because if the users has not GamePad they will not be able to control the Game. As soon as I am using the Rewire I had to delete the UnityInput to be replaced by...
  10. S

How to check in script item equipped?

Thank you. I am very new in scripting is it possible to give me a brief example of calling GetActiveItem? I have been trying to do something like: if(Inventory.GetActiveItem(0)) { //Do Something here. } But it doesn't work. :-] Thanks
  11. S

How to check in script item equipped?

Hello, Is it possible to know the Item is actually equipped? Let say I have an Assault Rifle item and an Access Code Item in the Character. I want to check by script if the Access Code is Equipped so I can let the Character to open a door only if the Access Code is active, not if the Assault...