Recent content by Soox

1. Soox

Enemy Setup

Hi all So I've created an enemy character and made sure "AI Agent" is select. (Am using UFPS) While the enemy is working fine I get a warning when adding a weapon. The First Person Base Object for item 'PlasmaShotgun (Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Items.CharacterItem)' was not found for...
  2. Soox

Weapon swap

Hi all When I switch the weapon on my player, for example, from rifle to pistol, it seems like the arms disappear upwards. This looks odd in the gameplay. Is there a way to change this, so that the arms fly downwards, for example? I've tried to create a screenshot of that
  3. Soox

Problem with Pistol setup

@Justin Thank you, you were right!
  4. Soox

Problem with Pistol setup

Hi all I'll try my best to explain my issue unfortunately english is not my native language and am sorry for any grammar mistakes. So I was setting up the weapons for my FPS Shooter. I followed the latest video from opsive on youtube and had also the documentation on my side. While the...
  5. Soox

Grenade Problem

Hi there So i have a lot problems with setting up a Grenade I followed the video tutorial but I have following problem. 1. Position of Grenade not possible While weapons and all other stuff works fine, i can not position the grenade item. If i start the game it just falls away. 2. Doesn't...