Recent content by sneekyo

1. S

Aim state of the pistol

I noticed the aim state of the pistol turns off the cross hair, as it should, but I can't see where in the first person perspective item pistol preset it tells the UI to do that. I am asking because the shotgun aimstate does not disable the crosshair UI and I want it to. Thank you! Happy new year!
  2. S

Shotgun weapon animation

Also thank you Justin, and Andrew for countless times you've helped me! Merry Christmas!
  3. S

Shotgun weapon animation

I can see that in the demo the animator is added to the item inside the "items" parent. Where do I add the animator with a runtime pickup?
  4. S

Shotgun weapon animation

So I've dove deeper into the animator, what I can't understand is. In the demo scene, when the shotgun equips it has a separate animator controller than the character controller, but if I add a animator component to my item (runtime pickup) when picked up it doesn't have the animator. So my...
  5. S

Shotgun weapon animation

I've watched the video but it doesn't really explain how I could animate an item to work with the main animator.
  6. S

Shotgun weapon animation

So I've got the animator set to the right ID, and I see that in the demo scene the shotgun item gains a animator, which moves the cocker or "action" and various other pieces when firing / reloading. How do I set up my shotgun to populate with an animator that works with the FPS arms animator?
  7. S

Shotgun weapon animation

I looked at the demo scene, but I couldn't figure out where the animation was, how would I set up my shotgun to work like the demo?
  8. S

Shotgun weapon animation

I have a custom shotgun model, the hand is moving, but how do I get shotgun cock to move with the hand?
  9. S

Weapon bounce

Hi Andrew, I've DM'd you a link to the project. Thank you so much for your help!
  10. S

Weapon bounce

the default state is applied, and nothing else inside character IK. I have two weapons a knife and a pistol. Neither are effected by adjusting bob settings, I haven't touched animation controller or animations at all. Would you be willing to look at a test scene?
  11. S

Weapon bounce

12. S

Weapon bounce

Here's an example of the movement:
  13. S

Weapon bounce

14. S

Weapon bounce

15. S

Weapon bounce

Animator Item ID: 2 Movement ID: 0 Slot id 0, so when I pick it up at runtime it populates the right hand, as well as items, I set it up in the method of the runtime item pick up video.