Recent content by skyflare

1. S

Crest Ocean System integration

If you want to contact me with the info on my web site, I'm around. You could save some time and then further customize it.
  2. S

Justin said I could share a diff patch on the forum since I have so much code from the paid swim.cs in it. You and I would I need to run command line stuff to do that which I'd have to figure out. I think this is pretty error prone and I'd rather keep it simple for myself and directly support...
  3. S

I sent an email to Justin to see what he thinks about sharing, and to do some commercial support hours since I think I could benefit from that. I bought everything opsive integrates with including the horse one. I think the mount stuff in the horse one will be good for the boats and sea...
  4. S

It is amazing. I got the flow data to work on the character as well now which even works underwater. I will probably add in some code that reduces the flow movement as you go deeper so you have more control further down. In rough seas, you get tossed around so bad that you can't keep your...
  5. S

I just spent all weekend learning how Crest works and how Ultimate Character Controller works. I just figured out how to get my UCC character to enter and exit Crest Water System and I'm sampling the water height and flow data from Crest to do this, so I will be able to apply pseudo-realistic...
  6. S

height change not working

Thanks Justin. FYI: I sent Justin a suggested fix that keeps both crouch and dodge (from the agility pack) working at the same time.
  7. S

Dodge & target orbit not working.

Hi, I sent a fix to Justin on a ticket for dodge that keeps crouch working. Same line of code just needs an extra boolean to disable the mouse up check.
  8. S

height change not working

I had the crouch problem discussed on this thread on Unity 2020.1 and the latest version of Ultimate Character Controller. I debugged the opsive code and verified my input manager setup all day to learn how this stuff is working and get a ps4 controller working the way I want. I found a few...