Recent content by skinwalker

1. S

Left UpperArm moves much more than RHand during Aim

Just one item similar to M4A (Assault Rifle) in the demo. I've got it to work kind of, but even with my own animations when I have the Hand Weight to say 0.6 and same for UpperArm Weight, so the gun rotates up and down based on where the player is looking at, aren't the hands going to move / be...
  2. S

Left UpperArm moves much more than RHand during Aim

Hi, I'm using the same weight for both 0.6 and adjuststment speed 10, but as my AR gun rotates up the left upper arm goes up and clips through the handguard ending up above it rather than holding it from below. Why would that happen? I'm also thinking to use different gun position and...
  3. S

How to change diagonal movement speed?

Not using RM. Arent those parameters also affecting the forward accelaration move speed? My diagonal (strafing) is capped at something like twice as low as my normal (forward) speed and wont go up.
  4. S

How to change diagonal movement speed?

Hi, I think after updating from an old version my character's diagonal speed (W + D) or (W + A) decreased a lot and would like to ask where do you change that?
  5. S

OnDeath how to get DamageData or Attacker's IDamageSource?

Hi, Inside the OnDeath event of an enemy how can I get the attacker's IDamageSource or the whole DamageData?
  6. S

Can't rotate the controller after UCC update

Update: Still don't know what caused it but now the code above must be reworked to
  7. S

Can't rotate the controller after UCC update

Hi, I went from v3.0.7 to v3.0.17 and I was using this code to rotate my character in the menu scene using the mouse. float rotX = _mouseX * 20 * Mathf.Deg2Rad; _ucc.transform.Rotate(Vector3.up, -rotX); It worked perfectly before, but now the rotation of my ucc is locked and can no longer...
  8. S

[BUG] Ununique mutable items are removed from ItemSlotViewCollection (as hotbar) if you drag another of the same type but with different attrs over it

First off, Im not sure if someone should even have that setup, but... Let's say you have Syringe with attribute Index = 0 and Syringe with attribute Index = 1 (changed at runtime upon spawning) If the one with index 0 is on the Hotbar and you drag the one with index 1 over it the one with...
  9. S

Problem with ItemActions

I think what happens is that when I click on the Quest Item after I click on the Syringe (that has a remove) it removes the Syringe, so its still targeting the last item that has these 2 options. I still dont know why it spawns an empty UI the first time I click on the Quest Item tho
  10. S

Problem with ItemActions

I have all these boxes checked but will try your code too
  11. S

Problem with ItemActions

Hi, Long story short I was able to remove an item from my inventory that has a non-removable category thro QuantityDrop item action The setup: ItemAction that goes on All and has an exception category Non-Removable Syringe - inherits All Quest item - inherits All and Non-Removable First...
  12. S

How to save and load each inventory saver by key using ES3 in a different file?

1) I use ItemViewSlotContainerSaver and my hotbar is set similar to UCC equipment setup, I also have UCC equipment for guns etc that has the same issue It only accepts items of type Hotbar and I got 3 slots. first two are empty I put it on the 3rd slot - save - load and it's back on the first...
  13. S

No errors after changing those 2 scripts still my item refuses to remember I put it on slot 2 when I saved it seems it finds the first empty slot perhaps ? ----- I also want to report another bug which you dont see probably because the demo for save and load uses another UI for picking up slots...
  14. S

The item collection error that I mentioned in (2) - it might be offset by a line or two because I did a change to test for null in that GetTargetSlotIndex method the line it points to is this if (item.IsUnique == false && m_ItemsBySlot.Item.StackableEquivalentTo(item)) { return i; }
  15. S

If I call RemoveAll on the Equippable Slots collection I get