Recent content by Sinn

1. S

performance problem about BheaivorManager

Hi, I faced a strange problem. In the first scene, anything works very well(there are some game objects attached with BehaviorTree). But when I load a new scene (additive) the BehaviorManager takes a lot of time on Update(). or
  2. S

The behaviors disappeared and printed some errors on the console

I have sent the files to you. Please check the emal.
  3. S

Hey, Justin. Thanks for your reply. The file has corrupted, and can't open anymore. But I have backup the errored behavior tree. Should I need to send the task files as well?
  4. S

I have found some details. I restored the project to the previous version and found the behavior tree which has not corrupted yet. This error appears when I assign this global variable to the task variable.
  5. S

Hi, Opsive. Because of the lag when I update pictures on this forum, I have posted this problem on both Unity and here. You can just reply to me here. This problem is very serious for me. Do you have any solutions to fix it?
  6. S

Hello, Opsive. Today, I developed my Game AI as usual. After I assigned a global variable to a local variable in the specific task, all behaviors disappeared. And print these error messages on the console. What should I need to do to fix this problem? This behavior has taken me some days to...