Recent content by Necronomison

1. N

How to hide task's variables?

It would be really nice to create an attribute drawer to do this (I already have one for Unity's property drawers). The only thing stopping me from making a similar attribute/drawer for BD is that I can't use `EditorGUILayout.PropertyField` to draw the property, as we're not working with...
  2. N

Conditional Abort triggers task twice in a row

Posting for posterity: I solved my issue by replacing the conditional abort in this one case for an interrupt. This way its incredibly clear when (and ONLY when) the branch on the left can run.
  3. N

And then further down it logs: 76.45721: Skelly_Gladiator(Clone) - Skelly_Gladiator: Push task Is Ability Cooling Down (BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks.Unity.SharedVariables.CompareSharedBool, index 14) at stack index 0 UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:print (object) 76.45721: Skelly_Gladiator(Clone) -...
  4. N

Very interesting. Here are the two logs for when its pushing and popping task (circle 4) for the first pair of OnStart() OnEnd() 76.44537: Skelly_Gladiator(Clone) - Skelly_Gladiator: Push task While Staggered (Duffins.Staggered, index 25) at stack index 0 76.45721: Skelly_Gladiator(Clone) -...
  5. N

Hi there! I know I posted a similar question here: https://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/onstart-called-again-after-conditional-abort.8574/#post-42333 In that case it turned out to be the unexpected behavior of mixing parallel tasks with conditional aborts. I'm seeing a similar issue...
  6. N

OnStart called again after conditional abort

Right I see. That actually makes sense now that I think about it. Perhaps what's happening is that when the conditional under the parallel task changes and causes an abort, the parallel task re-evaluates its children, and in that one frame start() gets called on the JackalShuffle task. I...
  7. N

OnStart called again after conditional abort

Hi there, I'm seeing a really weird behavior where OnStart (followed by OnEnd) seems to be called again on a task currently running right after a conditional abort higher up aborts the entire branch. Please see the image for reference. This image is taken on the frame that BehaviorDesigner...
  8. N

Interrupt runs a bunch of nodes that shouldn't run

Hey guys, So I've been trying to use conditional aborts, but realized pretty soon that if I need flexibility, interrupts are the way to go. But I keep seeing this behaviour thats really confusing me. Basically what I see happening is that when the Perform Interrupt node runs, for one or two...