• We are looking for a content creator to help market our assets and a future unannounced project. More details are on this page.

Recent content by Shanmukh

1. S

Save data corrupts

I am using for android. and I activated "Split application binary", IL2CPP. I take the saved file from the player who gets the problem. and analyze, problems that are 1. some of the items from inventory are removed. 2. item definition attributes values are changed. currently, I got the problem...
  2. S

Save data corrupts

thank you. I hope finding a solution will not take too much time. if more players get that problem. then my game rating will be down.
  3. S

Save data corrupts

after making some changes, and saving data, all the data is corrupted. item definitions are reassigned to other categories. so I delete data and start again. but my game players got that the problem after updating my game. how to fix that issue.
  4. S

Inventory Scroll view bugs

Ok. i can implement. but "Item view slot" blocks to drag. without changing this script, it is impossible to implement with scrollrect. please give the option to doesn't interact with drag.
  5. S

hi, any update on "item view slot grid" on scrollrect?. because I can't drag by selecting "Item view slot". it blocks to drag.
  6. S

Inventory for hyper-casual game

thank you for your suggestions. I try to save the modified attribute value, but it does not save and load. what is the correct way to save attribute values also?.
  7. S

thank you. 1. I set grid navigation to none, and I created a ScrollRect and give "content" refers to "Item view slot grid". its works if I drag outside of the "Item view slot". if I drag by selecting "Item view slot", it doesn't allow me to drag on it. it blocks to dragging. 2. if the selected...
  8. S

1. if I use the filter by a category, then items order is not shorting by filled slots. there is a gap between slots. 2. it gives some log warnings. 3. scroll view is only worked by the scroll bar. I cant to scroll by items, when I drag items then scroll is not working. I am making this game for...
  9. S

I am using scroll view for the inventory list. for the inventory item view drawer, I used a category filter, then it got an error when I scroll the grid. if I don't use a category filter then it doesn't give the error. error is : MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'ItemView' has been...
  10. S

Inventory for hyper-casual game

I am trying to implement a simple hyper-casual game inventory with UIS. In that first, all items are in locked condition. If click on the clocked item then activates item action for buy item. If already buy that item then activate equip item action. Then how to set up inventory item lock is...
  11. S

Camera Rotation dependent on frame rate

setup Application.TargetFrameRate is not fixed the issue. due to hard to maintain target frame rate in different mobile devices. how to fix the gravity issue in Update mode?
  12. S

Please fix the issue for input independent to player update mode.
  13. S

How can we Improve?

Please make more videos on it. for explaining each concept with different use cases. or make a video playlist on how do you make the demo scene from scratch. it will avoid all the confusion and give a better understanding.
  14. S

Surface impact for mesh terrain

how to apply the surface impact effects for mesh terrain?. I created a shader with the shader graph.
  15. S

if i change the fixed update to update, then the camera rotation issue is fixed. but there are some physics issues on frame rate. player movement in non-rootmotion position is dependent on frame rate. I activate the frame rate independent force. player jumping and falling is slow in low frame...