Recent content by Shanmukh

1. S

Inventory shop with multiple currencies

Hi 1. in my game there are two types of currencies (Gold and Silver). some items in the shop can be purchased with any one of the currencies. please guide me to implement this. 2. and in the shop, I want to show only the Main collection. it shows all collection items in inventory, even I added...
  2. S

Unable to fetch Grande Attacker Sourceview

Thank you an thank you, When can I expect the update on this issue
  3. S

Multiplayer Player left room issue

when ever the internet is off/ unavailable while playing a gameplay inthe room, player is getting destroyed and is there any option to rejoin to the same room after Internet is available?
  4. S

Unable to fetch Grande Attacker Sourceview

Hello Team, We are using Opsive weapon system in a multiplayer game that is integrated with photon, we are able to fetch the information(name) when other players shoot us with gun weapons, but while attacking with Granade unable to fetch the attacker's information. Please let us know...
  5. S

Yes, I am using the latest version of UCC and the Multiplayer add-on. this issue has occurred a rare cases. but it causes an issue with gameplay if I get the error. another issue we facing is at the start scene player prefab can't instantiate and sometimes it destroys automatically, we are...
  6. S

if the player has left the room we get an error, please check the console data
  7. S

accessing the current inventory system

I want to add the item to the inventory, with the item name. can you please guide how to add to the UCC inventory at runtime.
  8. S

accessing the current inventory system

i wan to add the runtime pickup weapons to the Current inventory, and i don't want to use the Ultimate inventory system, just want to work with Ultimate Character controller system
  9. S

UIS Pun Issue

I am using UCC pun integration with UIS, I followed the documentation of the steps and build and test the game. I got some issues with it. please check the screenshot
  10. S

Save data corrupts

I am using for android. and I activated "Split application binary", IL2CPP. I take the saved file from the player who gets the problem. and analyze, problems that are 1. some of the items from inventory are removed. 2. item definition attributes values are changed. currently, I got the problem...
  11. S

Save data corrupts

thank you. I hope finding a solution will not take too much time. if more players get that problem. then my game rating will be down.
  12. S

Save data corrupts

after making some changes, and saving data, all the data is corrupted. item definitions are reassigned to other categories. so I delete data and start again. but my game players got that the problem after updating my game. how to fix that issue.
  13. S

Inventory Scroll view bugs

Ok. i can implement. but "Item view slot" blocks to drag. without changing this script, it is impossible to implement with scrollrect. please give the option to doesn't interact with drag.
  14. S

Inventory Scroll view bugs

hi, any update on "item view slot grid" on scrollrect?. because I can't drag by selecting "Item view slot". it blocks to drag.
  15. S

Inventory for hyper-casual game

thank you for your suggestions. I try to save the modified attribute value, but it does not save and load. what is the correct way to save attribute values also?.