Recent content by SD GAMES

1. S

UI toolkit with Opsive UI

Thank you for the clarification.
  2. S

UI toolkit with Opsive UI

Hi, I am using your ultimate inventory system for my game and chose to do runtime UI in UI Toolkit, and would like to use it for everything possible. I was wondering if there is a possible solution to this calling inventory methods and such, or is it massively tied to UGUI? thank you :)
  3. S

Task that can't be conditionally aborted

Is it possible to do this? or should I post this on the feature request thread.
  4. S

Keep loosing Behavior Trees

Unfortunately I don't have a revision as the behavior tree was done in one go. I was thinking more about what would happen in the long run - I don't want to be losing whole behavior trees in a couple of ctrl+z clicks. I should mention that I am using a lot of custom SharedVariables so the...
  5. S

Keep loosing Behavior Trees

Hello. After using the undo command a couple of times while working on my (external) behavior tree, I lost all of my progress. Now when I try and open the external tree, Unity gets stuck on the Hold On window and after a while throws OutOfMemoryException: Out of memory error. The error points...
  6. S

Change Item Collection ID of Item Slot Collection View during runtime

Thank you very much mate, that solved the issue, really appreciate the help! :)
  7. S

Change Item Collection ID of Item Slot Collection View during runtime

Hi, is it possible to change Item Collection ID of Item Slot Collection View during runtime and get the new slot collection to populate the grid? I managed to change it via code but the items don't appear on the grid until I close and open the panel again. I'm using the following method in the...