Recent content by Scytheria23

1. S

Climbing Ladder

Be aware, Playmaker doesn't offer any out-of-the-box solutions for climbing. You'll still need to set up some pretty complex FSMs and source some animations. The key step, for Opsive, is to set up a Climb state which PM can activate (using Set State). Presets will then be needed to disable...
  2. S

Climbing Ladder

I've had considerable success with using Playmaker (fully integrated into the Opsive systems) to create good, customizable ladders. My Playmaker FSM allows you to specify the number of rungs, the height between rungs, the transition time between rungs, where the ladder ends, IK for feet and...
  3. S

Possible to restrict mouse-look when in a certain state?

Thank you Andrew. I think that should do it. Also, I discovered that the Malbers integration scripts were not actually setting the rider's state correctly, so with that fixed I am having considerably more luck.
  4. S

Possible to restrict mouse-look when in a certain state?

I've tried every setting I can find with no luck, so question time! Essentially, I want to prevent the player (in first person view) from being able to move his field of vision when in a certain state - e.g. to always face the direction he is moving in. This is for my integration with the...
  5. S

Swim Height Detection Ability

That's a great addition! My character now really responds to water surfaces, and it's perfect. Well done, and many thanks. Scy
  6. S

Anyone? Has anyone used the TPC with Infinity PBR characters?

No word from Zroc, but never mind - I've tried using a few (human) Infinity PBR characters myself this week. Long story short, they work fine with Opsive's systems. The character builder tool finds all the bones and animates the models perfectly. The only thing to bear in mind is that every...
  7. S

Invoke a jump from a script

Solved. Needed to add two lines to the Ride HAP integration script: protected override void AbilityStopped(bool force) { base.AbilityStopped(force); m_CharacterLocomotion.UpdateLocation = m_StartUpdateLocation...
  8. S

Root Motion Breaks with Horse Animset Pro

OK, I have a solution, and it's easy. Simply add two lines to the end of the integration script Ride HAP (Shown in red) protected override void AbilityStopped(bool force) { base.AbilityStopped(force); m_CharacterLocomotion.UpdateLocation =...
  9. S

Anyone? Has anyone used the TPC with Infinity PBR characters?

Hi Zroc, can you elaborate on what that tweaking involves? Appreciated.
  10. S

Invoke a jump from a script

Hi all. I've been away from the forum for a few weeks, but all that means is that things are going well with my Opsive systems and I haven't had a serious problem for a while. Now, of course, I have one... ;) This is the kind of problem where I have an idea for a hacky solution, but lack the...