Recent content by Sanginius

1. S

What's the best approach to let mouse movement influence animation?

Hi, if you want to implement a Mount & Blade like combat behavior, what would be the best implementation for that? Short explanation for those who don't know Mount & Blade combat: You basically have 4 attack areas in the game which are defined by the last mouse movement. If you look right and...
  2. S

Duel behavior

I got the same issue here, but also no solution yet
  3. S

Look At Object while moving

I just bought your character controller for third person. I'll give it a try when I have time to check how i could make a column formation always rotate towards a "look target", but move to a different "move target".
  4. S

Im using ootiis motion controller, but the behavior is the column behavior that comes with the formations asset. So basically I’m using the navmesh agent for pathfinding and movement, or that’s what the task is doing, and ootii is handling animations. From what I understand is that the navmesh...
  5. S

Hi, I was trying to achieve that a formation is continuously looking at a certain point while moving, which should cause the agents to walk backwards and / or strafe as well. But I haven’t found anything regarding a „look at“ that works. Also I wasn’t able to find any docs on the NavAgent that...
  6. S

Receiving Stack Overflow issue with Column Formation

I did some additional research and I think I found another issue. The stack overflow problem is gone as soon as I remove the "Attack" Tasks from the most right branches in the behavior tree. It seems like the OnAwake method is called for the Column and twice for the Attack Task, which each tries...
  7. S

How are variables handled? As you saw I'm using one external Behavior Tree for multiple agents. Are variable values synchronized between every agent that uses the same external behavior tree? Could that cause the issue if I want to set the "leader" variable for the first agent, it will also try...
  8. S

Thanks for looking into it, but I don't really get it. Does the Column Task find itself a leader with agents of the same "Group"? As you can see in the screenshots above the leader has its leader variable set to "none", while the other agents have the "Ally" GameObject assigned, which is the...
  9. S

Hi, sorry I wasn't testing the export properly. I just created a new project from the package and fixed the compiling issues. It should work now and show the error message. Note that I basically threw out everything from the behavior tree, that would cause an issue because of missing assets, so...
  10. S

Hi, thanks for looking into it. Here's the link to the git repo on Bitbucket. It's not the whole Unity Project, because I have quite some assets in there. But I did some modifications to the scripts (notable by the word "simple" behind them), so you don't have to worry about the dependencies...
  11. S

Hi there, I got an error with my behavior tree, and don't know what to do. Above you'll find a part of my behavior tree. At the end you'll see a screenshot of the error message. (StackOverflowException: The requested operation caused a stack overflow.) What is causing the problem? * The...