Recent content by Sangemdoko

1. Sangemdoko

How to limit total stack amount ?

This is done in the ItemRestrictionSetObject. In your screen shot I see you already have one called "PlayerItemRestrictionSet". https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-inventory-system/inventory/item-restrictions/ One of the restrictions allows you to specify how many stacks you are...
  2. Sangemdoko

Inventory shop with multiple currencies

Interesting. So you want to preview the Equipment visually on the character before buying the item. I would highly recommend you write the code for a custom shop menu in that case. It will give you a lot more feedom. The way I see it, yoou have two options 1) Have a copy of the character in...
  3. Sangemdoko

Mini version of the main inventory with the desired category.

How about just using an Inventory Grid? That's how I would do it. In essence the InventoryGrid is just a UI Grid that displays some items that exist in an Inventory. You can have as many of them as you want. If you know that you will have a limited amount of records then just make a...
  4. Sangemdoko

Moving shape items between the equipment slot and the inventory.

Thank you for reporting this bug. I was able to find the root of the issue Note that this fix will come in the next update. But if you want to fix it yourself here are the scripts I changed: 1) ItemShapeGridUtility.cs script completely rewritten, script attached. 2) ItemViewShapeDropAction.cs...
  5. Sangemdoko

Yeah you are right that looks like a bug. I will try to replicate this shape and see if I can get the same issue on my machine
  6. Sangemdoko

Rather than the shape not being recognized properly, I think there is something preventing you from moving the item from the equipment to the Inventory Grid. This is handled by the drag and drop conditions and actions. Learn more here...
  7. Sangemdoko

Durability

So first miscomception. "Modify" is not particularly what you are looking for. You can set the attribute to whatever you like ("Inherit", "Override", "Modify"). Because the way it works is that you will set it as "Override" at runtime and set your own value. Second potential issue. Setting as...
  8. Sangemdoko

Inventory shop with multiple currencies

1. When you make your currencies you can choose to link them or not. For example you can define 1 gold = 100 silver. This way if something costs 254 silver you can buy with 2 gold and 54 silvers, 1 gold 154 or 254 silver. the conversion is done automatically by our CurrencyCollection class. If...
  9. Sangemdoko

Unable to read stock quantity

You are right the IInventory interface was missing the HasItem functions. I'll add them in the next update. You could case the inventory to the Inventory type if you want as a workaround for now var myInventory = (Inventory)inventory; //now you can call HasItem myInventory.HasItem(......) As...
  10. Sangemdoko

Item slot == null?

GetItemInfoAtSlot retuns an ItemInfo. An ItemInfo is a struct not a class. that means it cannot be null. In your case EquippedHelm is an ItemInfo. If you want to check that there is no item there you have two choices. if(EquippedHelm == ItemInfo.None){ //Empty } //OR...
  11. Sangemdoko

Shop selling category restriction

Hey there :) You can do that the same way you would filter any InventoryGrid. The easiest option is to use UIDesigner to add a filter to the InventoryGrid of the Shop. Learn more about filters on those pages...
  12. Sangemdoko

Unable to read stock quantity

Please do ask questions when you are stuck, I'm here to help however I can. That is correct. inventory.MainItemCollection Gets the main item collection, in your case that's "(main)Default". So it will only search for the healing item there. And of course it does not exist in that collection...
  13. Sangemdoko

Shop menu inventory not matching

My guess here is that you are showing the amounts in the player invnetory in one and the amounts in the Shop in the other. I'm assuming you want to display the amount in the player inventory in both right? So here you have the ItemDescription with an InventoryAmountItemView which allows you to...
  14. Sangemdoko

Sort by Name

I think that sounds right to me, I don't think there's a "simpler" way to do this. That makes sense let me update the docs to add this in the filter and sorter docs
  15. Sangemdoko

Sort by Name

The best place to start would be the Feature scene on Filters&Sorters. That scene showcases a few working examples of different use cases. That will give you a high level idea of how it's supposed to work. If you want to sort once and not continously though you'll have to do it via code...