Recent content by salamander7_11

1. S

Restarting animation on shadow character when re-entering view

I think I got it working, sort of, by calling SynchronizeParametersRPC and SynchronizeItemParametersRFC in the network CharacterAnimatorMonitor directly, same place I sync transformations. Though there is a slight delay due to the network ping-pong happening before the sync actually takes place...
  2. S

Thanks for your response. I believe I already have what you are describing working as you can see in the video as long as the shadow character is in the same view/room as the player that is viewing the action at the start of the input. If the other player leaves the area and then comes back...
  3. S

Hi, I am having an issue with some Multiplayer code. The code I have is based on the PUN package but using TNet instead. I have setup a simple game area with 4 views that the player can be a part of, if they leave a view the shadow object will disappear from other players view. This seems to...
  4. S

UCC and URP

Nevermind I think I got it working, by picking urp/lit for the stripes in the corridor and picking the TerrainUniversalRP texture file manually.
  5. S

UCC and URP

I added the UCC package to a URP project, ran the material conversions through the rending menu, and downloaded the URP integration file, however I am still seeing a bunch of pink assets in the demo scene. The outside terrain is completely pink too. Any idea how to fix this?
  6. S

Integration between UCC/UIC and UMA

Any pointers as to which files/methods I will be looking for to modify or override?
  7. S

UIS URP integration

When importing the UIS package into a URP project and attempting to load up the demo scene, I see a bunch of pink assets. I've tried to convert the materials through the menu, however that did not seem to do anything. Do you have am integration file or a writeup on how to convert these materials?
  8. S

Integration between UCC/UIC and UMA

How far is the integration effort to make UCC and UIC work with UMA, on the opsive forum all posts related to UMA seem to be from like 2020, has anything progressed? Or is UMA just integrated into UCC? I bought UCC a while back and now UIC so I am really hoping I can get it to play with the UMA...