Recent content by RobotGames

1. RobotGames

Error after installing new input system

I am using Input System 1.4.2 it is release and current version and will not let me install 1.3. I still get the error and wonder if it is effecting my ability to use this
  2. RobotGames

Random Item Pickup with Ultimate Inventory

I wrote my own by inheriting from InventoryItemPickup. What I am saying is I cannot get your example to work there is no prefab named InventoryPickupIntegration unless you have changed something. Is it the InventoryPickup in the demo folder? I did a search for InventoryPickupIntegration and...
  3. RobotGames

No It does not exist. What is it? Where is it? How is it created?
  4. RobotGames

Yea I looked at it and went with the inherited component, like I said I was trying with the injection. What I do not understand is the random item dropper, specifically the InventoryPickupIntegration in the pickup prefab?
  5. RobotGames

I am using Ultimate Inventory and would like something like RandomInventoryPickup available in the integration. Like I pick up a clip of bullets and it could be in a range of 2-12 bullets. I started looking at injecting a random count but so far I have just started.
  6. RobotGames

Improved Tracer Effect

Has there been a change in UCC that makes this not work? Initialize never gets called. I had to subclass the tracer to Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Objects.ItemAssist.Tracer. Then override Initialize(Vector3 hitPoint). I think I should also add that I am using Ultimate Inventory for the...
  7. RobotGames

UI Monitor and Virtual Controls are only in demo folder

I recently was setting up a project and did not include the huge demo folder since I really do not need anything from it. I went to add UI and got an error. Anyway tracking it down it seems the UI monitor and the Virtual controls are in the demo folder so if you do not load the demo you cannot...
  8. RobotGames

Gun Burst Mode Issue

Timeframe for next update?
  9. RobotGames

Gun Burst Mode Issue

In VR if that matters with flick reload. Right gun has 3 shot burst even tried with different bursts. Fire reload fire etc. until you use all the bullets that were picked up with the right gun, initially 24 bullets. Any pickup made with left hand will not fire in right gun, even though they are...
  10. RobotGames

Version Installed?

Thanks! I was moving a project to 2019.3 and wasn't certain if I was up to date.
  11. RobotGames

Version Installed?

How can I tell what version of UCC I have currently installed in my project?
  12. RobotGames

VR Add-On

I have found making games that are both VR & normal that its probably best to have a separate chars for VR and non. I have a Scene that contains everything I need except the levels and then additive load the levels. Check this strategy from Unity: Adventure tutorial
  13. RobotGames

Calling Move(float horizontalMovement, float forwardMovement, float deltaYawRotation) does not move char.

Answering my own question I found the answer here: https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/artificial-intelligence/
  14. RobotGames

Calling Move(float horizontalMovement, float forwardMovement, float deltaYawRotation) does not move char.

I was messing around with some things and I have an AI char with no navmesh. I just wanted to move it with a direct input so I called UltimateCharacterLocomotion.Move(horiz, vert, 0) And while it will animate as if it is moving it doesn't actually move. I created the char as an AI char. Are...
  15. RobotGames

VR Add-On

How do I get this new 2.1.6 version of UCC? I have purchased VR Addon via your store