Recent content by rkeown

1. rkeown

Exploring Opsive Ultimate Character Controller with Unity's New Input System

Has there been any movement on this yet? I'm just curious as I haven't fully switched over to the new input system until I could get the demo scene working with it.
  2. rkeown

Weapon Attachments Configuration for UFPS/FPC

Thanks @FastSkillTeam, for the mention!
  3. rkeown

Guys, I am truly sorry regarding how long this is taking, and I wanted to really get this out before UCC v3.0 was released. I've been undergoing eye injections and corrective surgeries for vision impairment and loss over the last few months. I am going to keep working on this for v2.4 through...
  4. rkeown

Ok, I'm down to the last steps of debugging, and have run into some serialization/de-serialization issues, and hope to have these resolved soon. Sorry for the long delays, I have been working diligently, and had to do some re-designing after a couple of Microsoft .Net updates that affected the...
  5. rkeown

I have given some dates, previously; however, I get delayed due to ongoing issues with my disability. The road map I've laid out, still holds trues, order wise. I'm working as fast as possible, but am holding back on giving any more deliverable dates until I can firm them up. Keep checking...
  6. rkeown

Ok, after some integration testing, I'm making a structural change to how the Weapons and Munitions are going to be paired. Originally, I had the following Items: Inventory Attachment Settings => Attachments data => Created for specified Item Collection Inventory Munitions Settings =>...
  7. rkeown

Justa quick update. I'm still working, slowly but surely. I hate to keep disappearing like that, but only wnat to post when I have made significant progress. In still testing integrations, and having to re-write code every now and then. Thie biggest hold-up is both the UI and trying to...
  8. rkeown

As of this late evening. I am scripting the Attachment Creators which will allow you to introduce your own attachments into the system. This can only be done within the Editor, for now. I still haven't been able to work on my sight, as I've been heads down on updating all of the logic and...
  9. rkeown

I didn't mean to disappear on everybody; however, I had to replace 2 video cards and 1 ups system, and have been down for quite some time. My UPS system decided to short out one night, and take 2 video cards with it. Unfortunately, the UPS was about 4 years out of warranty, and didn't qualify...
  10. rkeown

I'm having to make some changes to the first release of v0.0.4. The first iteration will include all Attachment Types, except for Bayonets, Bi-pods, Launchers and Shotguns. Whats been causing delays currently is that I ran into Serialization issues with the Game Configurations and User...
  11. rkeown

I know I'm still really far behind, but I'm hoping to have more accurate dates available within the next few days. I'm working as efficiently as I possible can, these days. It's been a long time since I've worked with Unity's GUI, and I'm still wiring up configurations, for trying to make this...
  12. rkeown

Thank you @nathanj It's greatly appreciated. I'm just glad to be back up and about, and getting back to work on this asset. Sincerely, Rbb
  13. rkeown

I'm getting back on my feet, slowly, but surely. I'm taking the next few days to re-orient myself with normal day to day activities. Still not out of the woods completely, but i can tell i'm starting to get better as the days progress. My wife's doing better, she had to go back to work as of...
  14. rkeown

So, just got off the phone with my doctors, and things look better thatn thought. No hopsitalization needed. I'll be starting an albuterol inhaler in the next day or so for a couple of months. Thanks for listening. It was and is still that scariest medical occurrence both my wife and I had...
  15. rkeown

Thanks Justin, I'm actually online waiting for my virtual visit to start.