Recent content by Reza

1. R

Motion Matching & ucc?

glad to hear that, it doesn't matter though far at least there will be
  2. R

Motion Matching & ucc?

Does the opsive team have any plans to make UCC integration with motion matching from the default Unity 2020 / from the assets below? https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/animation/motion-matching-for-unity-145624 I think this is very interesting if there is at UCC I have never found a...
  3. R

how to make a grappling hook?

hmm, but i use a character controller and it works only with ucc it doesn't work like ucc blocks gravity or anything like that
  4. R

is there no someone who can help me?
  5. R

how to make spears that can be melee and also thrown?

like the title, what should I do? for now my spear applies in melee, the simplicity is like a survival game in general that can throw a spear and can also take it back
  6. R

yeah i already made it and when my spawn spring joint doesn't work, is there anything i miss? This is an example script namespace Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.Abilities { using UnityEngine; public class GrapplingGun : Ability { [SerializeField]...
  7. R

I have seen that I understand that, the problem of the grapple system, that is how to apply to the ability there they only discuss the initial mechanics and that I can make but not discuss the core, such as the example of using a spring join to hang, or there are other ways
  8. R

I want to make a grappling hook, which I know to make this with a spring join, but when I try it on a UCC character with the ability the spring join doesn't work. is there a correct way for this to work?
  9. R

why is my shield like this?

I have found the problem where for the case yesterday. now only disable the mesh problem when changing arms. where can I find the settings for this
  10. R

Collider has been destroyed but the ability is still running

Why is my ability still running even though the Collider has been destroyed? is there a solution?
  11. R

how can my abilities work when I swim

the animator has succeeded, but when swimming all swim functions don't work, is there no way to do it together?
  12. R

I don't see the difference, so I'm confused, for the sword I don't think there's a problem because when I use shield, it's already a bug like that
  13. R

can anyone help me? I'm stuck with this problem, I don't know why the character's arm is like that
  14. R

15. R

but here the item is in the right place, it's just that the arm position is not right