Recent content by RedHawk

1. RedHawk

Unable to import Package from Opsive Store

Wow, I only use Firefox. I just downloaded using Microsoft Edge, and it worked fine. Thanks
  2. RedHawk

Unable to import Package from Opsive Store

I'm unable to import my First Person Controller which I downloaded from the Opsive Store. Unity Version - LTS 2020 version (2020.3.12f1) Clean project - running Universal Render Pipeline FPC - Downloaded from the Opsive Store today (6/18/2021) TPC - From Asset Store (version 2.3.3) loads fine...
  3. RedHawk

Adventure Kit WIP

Exciting!
  4. RedHawk

MoveTowardsLocation - Vehicles

Thanks for the input but that did not solve the issue. If the vehicle flips over or is on it's side, the problem still persists.
  5. RedHawk

Horse Animset Pro Integration

Anyone successfully got weapons to work with the horses? I like riding Blitz with a Bow, but can't seem to shoot weapons with Malbers HAP.
  6. RedHawk

MoveTowardsLocation - Vehicles

For vehicle interaction with RCC, why does the MoveTowards have to be roughly on the ground? For example, your M3_E36 is set to Y-0.744. If I do a similar and the position is not near the ground, then it won't register. Changing Distance, Angle, Required Ground, Precision Start, Size, Yaw...
  7. RedHawk

Nearby Items - Storage Menu

Does Ultimate Inventory System allow for displaying items that are nearby within a certain radius? The thought is I hit a key (maybe tab or whatever I assign) and my inventory shows up on the left and what's near me shows up on the right. Then I can drag and drop what I want in my inventory...
  8. RedHawk

Edy's Vehicle Physics

It looks like someone else is working on it from this post. I started but only had a small amount of time and haven't finished. https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/please-help-using-drive-ability.2746/
  9. RedHawk

Ultimate Inventory System WIP

@Sangemdoko @Justin Wow, 9 pages... you need to create a section on the Forum for only Inventory.. and one that just has your Features where no one can comment... I had to scroll to page 9 just to see the cool updates you posted on Twitter...Post 169, post 170, post 174... please for my sanity...
  10. RedHawk

Ultimate Character Controller WIP

Fun - I can see us using the Fireball from a "Flamethrower"
  11. RedHawk

With the new drive I hope it works in First Person as well, thereby staying first person even after you get in the vehicle to retain the immersion.
  12. RedHawk

Edy's Vehicle Physics

@SupremeSmash I'm not doing anything with this until Opsive's next update (which will include vehicles).
  13. RedHawk

Don't forget about this one as part of 2.2. :)
  14. RedHawk

Swimming Pack

Probably beyond... but grabbing a water jet that pulls you through the water when diving...
  15. RedHawk

Request: 1) Expose a boolean to prevent the character from moving around, 2) Expose a boolean that rotates the character in any direction with the object, 3)Expose a boolean to disable gravity. I think these will allow a character to pilot an airplane and stay in the seat when doing a loop...