Recent content by Razael

1. R

UMA for UCC v3

Is this status is correct? I noticed an UMA Integration tab in the UCC Integration Manager. I imported it and followed the setup instructions. It seems to work fine, except for changing the UMA after the UCC Character Setup is completed.
  2. R

Deathmatch Agent Dual Melee Weapon

I've created a boss type agent. I want it to use dual hammers. I've set up two hammers (Right and Left) in the Items Collection. I can get the agent to use the right hammer, or the left hammer, but not both at the same time. Is there a was to get the agent to use both hammers are the same...
  3. R

Body Item not causing damage.

I've imported the Behavior Designer (BD), BD Movement, Ultimate Character Controller (UCC), Deathmatch, and all of their integrations. I can set up scenes that use Atlas and Aydan prefabs for the Player (Character Layer) and AIs (Enemy Layer). I can get the them to fight just find. Everything...
  4. R

Warning in MovementUtility.cs

I have thirty (30) enemy agents created. I'm receiving the following warning out of the MovementUtility.cs file in Behavior Designer Movement: Warning: The hit count is equal to the max collider array size. This will cause objects to be missed. Consider increasing the max collision count size...
  5. R

Failed to create agent because there is no valid NavMesh

I have the following assets installed as specified by the integration page: Behavior Designer Behavior Designer - Movement Pack Ultimate Character Controller Behavior Designer/Ultimate Character Controller integration AI Deathmatch I also have the A* Pathfinding asset installed and the Ultimate...
  6. R

Importing Ultimate Inventory System Causes two errors

Thanks Sangemdoko, installing UIS first then the UCC worked like a charm. Thanks for you prompt help Justin.
  7. R

I bought the Ultimate Inventory System off the Unity Asset Store. It says the latest version is 1.2.12, dated 12.08.2022. How do I upgrade to the 2.1.12 UIS?
  8. R

Created new project using Unity 2021.3.16f1. Imported Ultimate Character Controller v3.0.5. Got the standard warnings for animations. Imported Ultimate Inventory System with two (2) errors: Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Editor\Inspectors\Utility\DataMapInspector.cs(185,33): error...
  9. R

Deathmatch AI v3.0 is FreeForAll Even with Team selected

I import the Behavior, Movement, UCC, and Deathmatch AI. Setup the scenes in the build list (Main=0, Spark=1) and ran the demo. I selected Team mode with 4 players on 4 teams. It was a Free For All.
  10. R

Climbing Pack availability for UCC v3?

When will the Climbing Pack be available for the UCC version 3? I don't have Paypal (various reasons, and I'm not getting it again), when will it be available on the Unity Asset Store?
  11. R

Importing Shared Source Integration cause 388 warnings and 9 errors

I fixed my problem. Import Behavior. Delete the folder and then import the runtime file. Import Behavior Movement. Import UCC. Import integration. Make sure it is the one from the Behavior Integration list, not the UCC list.
  12. R

I'm using the Legacy UCC and Unity 2019.4.40f1
  13. R

The errors are: 1) Assets\Opsive\Shared\Audio\AudioConfig.cs(255,57): error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'Opsive.Shared.Game.GameObjectExtensions.GetCachedComponent<T>(UnityEngine.GameObject)' and...
  14. R

Any tips to transfer UCC characters between scenes?

You could set up your character (and any other permanent objects) in a Main Scene, and then use SceneManager.LoadScene with the 'Additive' parameter set to load any additional scenes.
  15. R

Universal Vehicle Controller Integration?

Is there any plan to develop a UVC Integration? I'm adding "Death Match" race with motorcycles, cars, truck, and semis. Also, the chase AI in UVC seems to work better than Edy's.