Recent content by Ray

1. R

[Bug] Enum field in Conditional was restored to default value(=0) after building the C# code of the Coditional

Yeah, I tried it again in a fresh project with the emailed dlls, and the issue still happend. I recorded a video, and send it via email. Please have a check, hope that helpful.
  2. R

[Bug] Enum field in Conditional was restored to default value(=0) after building the C# code of the Coditional

Ah, I think I found the reason. This issue happens when I use BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.dll that you send me via email. Here's the test I did (All in a Fresh project, using Unity2019.2) : 1. Original BehaviorDesigner from App Store ==> OK 2. Original BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.dll +...
  3. R

Sorry for the type missing. I modified the post above, added keyword "enum" in front of MyEnum. There shouldn't be any compiler error anymore
  4. R

Reproduce Step: 1. Write a C# code for a custom Conditional, who has a enum field. public enum MyEnum { Enum0, Enum1, Enum2 } public class CustomConditional : Conditional { public MyEnum myEnum; } 2. In Behavior Designer Editor, drag CustomConditional into the panel. Then...
  5. R

Issue about SharedVariable<Enum>

Thanks Justin, for the quick reaction. It would be nice if you can send me before next release, so that we can continue working without any trouble. I will send you a PM ASAP.
  6. R

Issue about SharedVariable<Enum>

I met an issue about Behavior Designer Editor. I was trying to cast an Enum to SharedVariable, like public enum SomeEnum : uint{} public class SharedSomeEnum : SharedVariable<SomeEnum>{} And Then added a Conditiaonal to compare two SomeEnum, like public class CompareSomeEnumValue ...