Recent content by RaeJjin0

1. RaeJjin0

Auto Unequip Weapon

I could have done nothing without you, thanks again sir :)
  2. RaeJjin0

Auto Unequip Weapon

Okay i think i definitely made it uh... I created the scripts again to make it work and it did, and then on Build Settings, i changed from x86 to x86_64, and don't ask me why but everything worked perfectly after that, the changes are saved after building the game and playing it x) Thank you...
  3. RaeJjin0

Auto Unequip Weapon

I guess that it'll never be over ahah... I have absolutely no clue how nor why, but even if it perfectly works now, when i make a build of the game and launch the build, the sword gets equipped... And wait for it, after making a build, THE SWORD gets equipped on the editor too ! Holly molly...
  4. RaeJjin0

Auto Unequip Weapon

After adding the Pickup script and left the Inventory default loadout blank, when the game starts the script adds the sword and then it gets automatically equipped (meaning unsheathed). And if i check "Nothing" on the Auto Equip part of EquipUnequip ability, when the game starts it gets almost...
  5. RaeJjin0

Auto Unequip Weapon

This is really weird... I've tried to check Nothing in "Auto Equip" and use the script to pickup the sword without equipping it, but the best thing i could ever make with it is either the sword is already equipped at start, and i cannot put it back with T, or it is unequipped at start but i...
  6. RaeJjin0

Auto Unequip Weapon

Thank you sir, i've tried using the API script, and now when the game starts the character automatically does the unequipp animation and stores his sword in it's holster. However, after it happens, i can't equip the sword again, it's still available (i do see the sword in his holster), but i...
  7. RaeJjin0

Auto Unequip Weapon

If i put any other value than 0 for itemSetIndex, the game starts with the weapon unequipped, but it's like i don't have it at all, i can't draw it. This means that 0 was the right value, and that since any other numbers won't work, having the Inventory default loadout left blank does works. But...
  8. RaeJjin0

Auto Unequip Weapon

I did try to remove that part, believe me or not the sword gets equipped whether or not i keep that part of code... My brain is burning right now x)
  9. RaeJjin0

Auto Unequip Weapon

Thank you i have no errors anymore ! I just placed my character in the Character Locomotion and Inventory tabs, and the Sword Type in the item type field, but after hitting play the character does have the sword equipped even tho i left the inventory blank like expected, but it is equipped in...
  10. RaeJjin0

Auto Unequip Weapon

Yep it's the same path, and i don't see any update available for me x) that's pretty unlucky, the precise function i needed to finally make it work probably has been modified/erased on newer versions ahah
  11. RaeJjin0

Auto Unequip Weapon

That's pretty weird, i just checked the InventoryBase script, and i don't have any function " PickupItemType " :oops: I checked on the script using Ctrl F and it returned 0 results
  12. RaeJjin0

Auto Unequip Weapon

Thank you for helping me so much ? I let my inventory default loadout blank and after trying to create the script, i got this error : And when you put the ItemType like this : [SerializeField] private ItemType _rifleItemType; Is it because you do have an ItemType called rifleItemType...
  13. RaeJjin0

Auto Unequip Weapon

I tried so, but like you said it makes me not having it from the start, and the silly me doesn't know how to make the character auto-equipping through script it without having it instantly toggled nor picking it up on the ground uh... It's painful because i've managed to do it few months ago but...
  14. RaeJjin0

Surface manager for water plane

It works !!!!! You are amazing kind sir, i managed to make it work thanks to your last message, i understood that i had to uncheck Water from the character layer manager, thank you so much ! ? ?
  15. RaeJjin0

Auto Unequip Weapon

Hello, i would like to know how to make the character having it's weapond "unequipped" at the game start ? I mean by that, that the sword should be places in the character's holster when you start the game, right now when you hit Play Mode, the character has it's sword automatically equipped...