Recent content by Piyush

1. P

Unequip an item by toggling Equip Unequip with an input

@Justin oh right sir i just refreshed the page hehehehe I think we cant say it as a new feature request properly i mean it just needs little changes to make it perfect. But yes of course we need to explain the problem to you properly, for that if anyone else made a video before me then its...
  2. P

@Justin Sir but sir still i think it should be fixed or made properly, because for small games like horror games i have been making at the moment they dont need UIS to be honest, as u know i own it myself and i have even learnt it a bit but still its not required at all for this horror game i...
  3. P

Hello @Cheo @Justin Sir, Unequip/equip ability is too much buggy as far as i am experiencing with it. Situation 1 - Suppose you have only 1 item in inventory, when u pick it up it auto equips which is great, but u cant unequip it (because u dont have other equipping/unequipping ability, just...
  4. P

Input system Integration

@Justin Ohh Okay Sir, Btw i have been finding for a solution myself in unity forums and i believe i found one hopefully, it works fine but the code is bit complicated, if u want i can share the solution with you :) With that solution i can use Old package of new input system and change UI for...
  5. P

Input system Integration

No @Justin Sir, I am not using the latest version because in latest version there were some other bugs related to rotation of the character reported by cheo earlier in his forum
  6. P

Input system Integration

Hello @Justin Sir ❤️ Sir, I have been using Input System integration (April) Package as u know the last update had bugs. I really want to bring your attention to few things regarding which i would really need help too I am using new input system because i want full controller support for my...
  7. P

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

I also wonder when it will be released It's been too long waiting for it now ? ?
  8. P

Some UCC related questions

Ohh Okay Sir, I thought for cutscene the ending of the game, i can just stop everything on the AI char and then use my script to play animations via Coroutines, I will try to make abilities instead Will have to also check for BD scripting cause it won't work with just UCC ability script as far...
  9. P

Okay Sir I will try it ❤️ Thank you so much Sir ❤️ Sir, is there any code to turn off all colliders on the character? even ragdoll ones or we need to get reference to each of them and turn on and off them manually from our script?? Also, what things can i turn off from a UCC + BD character to...
  10. P

Sir, if i will disable the UC Locomotion script then how will the AI character move? I mean even if for few frames the AI character is disappeared then also it should keep moving on it's path Yes Sir ❤️ But can you please give me tips on what/how to do all this, just the steps written would...
  11. P

Hello @Justin Sir ❤️ ❤️ Sir, I am trying to do something with UCC + BD for Horror AI, it's all seems to working but i have few questions :) maybe by that implementation i can make it even better hopefully :)❤️ 1) I want to do something like the AI character made via UCC and BD appearing...
  12. P

Raycast Offset Bug

Yes @Justin Sir it worked ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Thank you Sir ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  13. P

Raycast Offset Bug

Hello @Justin Sir I am using UCC (UFPS+TPC) in my game But my character is set only as First person To Interact with game objects like drawers paintings etcc i am using Interact ability with Raycast and My custom Scripts connected to interactable component. Everything works good but the raycast...
  14. P

BD + UCC Bugs

@Justin Okay Sir Thank you Sir ❤️ I really hope Sir that you take a look at Can Hear Object issue soon, I might need to use it really soon, Finishing few games now really soon ❤️
  15. P

Sword Melee Action

Ohh Okay Sir ❤️ I will try it :)