Recent content by Papazingo

1. P

Drag & Drop Issue

My bad, I worked out my issue after posting this and now understand that the inventory will display all items no matter what item is in a item collection. All you needed to do is add a filter to the inventory, to only display the main collection items.
  2. P

Drag & Drop Issue

Hi, I need some help. I've set-up a simple player inventory and a weapon slot for drag and drop between each inventory. Everything seems set-up correctly however for some reason the item that is moved from the main inventory to the weapon slot isn't removed from the UI. Items move fine in their...
  3. P

Stop All Movement on Item use

I see, i understand now thanks.
  4. P

Cinemachine Look direction

I've not heard of the LocalLookSource component before is there any documentation on it? Does this mean i can use my own camera system rather than a view type camera?
  5. P

I tried using the top down view code, however i keep getting an error saying the character is missing a look source.
  6. P

I'm not too sure how to activate a state when the use ability is used, is there a option to do this or will i need to script this? thanks
  7. P

Hi, I'm currently combining a Cinemachine Camera and the Top down move type. I have positioned the camera looking slightly down for a top down view, however i have noticed that the look direction and aiming of the character is pointing down as i'm guessing the target for the character is coming...
  8. P

Is it possible to stop movement when using the item use ability? if so how? Thanks.
  9. P

Top Down Camera Rotation

Sorry, i have a few more questions: In the top down view type script, is the Move() function only for camera movement or rotation as well? and when you say re-write Rotate() you mean in the Top down script or actual camera controller? Thanks
  10. P

Top Down Camera Rotation

In summary, i want to rotate the camera on the x while moving without the character rotating.
  11. P

Top Down Camera Rotation

Hi, I'm trying to add camera rotation, when moving the mouse on the X axis, to the top down view type when moving, without the character rotating . Most of the other views rotate the player when moving, however i would like to keep all the top down movement and view the same and just rotate the...
  12. P

Integration 3rd Person

Bump (sorry)
  13. P

Integration 3rd Person

Im using the A* Pathfinding project for a click and move movement and i noticed there is integration for this however it doesn't seem to work using the Integrated ability. Is this more for AI then input movement by the player??
  14. P

Integration 3rd Person

Hi, I'm looking to integrate only certain parts of the 3rd person character Controller. I already have my own Movement and Cameras sorted, is it possible to use the item, Object, Spawn, Surface and health systems without needing the Camera and character locomotion??
  15. P

StateInspectorHelper

Im using the Playmaker Set state Action to change states during runtime, for example, I am activating a gameobject with a Playmaker FSM that sets the state for the Jump ability. at the moment it doesnt change it back to default before i stop runtime, would this cause the gameobject to stay in...