Recent content by P3ndragonX

1. P

Zoom in and out on character in TPS Camera

Hello, Is it possible to adding step zooming in and out on the character using the mouse scroller when using the TPS controller?
  2. P

In the sample tutorials, what sets the y location?

Great, thanks for the pointer!
  3. P

In the sample tutorials, what sets the y location?

Hello, I'm trying to learn behavior designer around doing a simple animal ai. I started with the BehaviorTree example and replaced the agent with my animal and had it following the enemy. I then loaded my scene, created a nav mesh and then moved the animal and enemy to my scene to try moving...
  4. P

Specified cast is not valid. error

One more update to this, it was because when the character wasn't found in the ucc+pun character stack, it was sending a non-ucc enabled character so it was throwing errors when being returned from the spawner.
  5. P

NullReferenceException: at Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.FirstPersonController.Character.MovementTypes.Combat.GetDeltaYawRotation

I figured this out - in production, my camera wasn't getting enabled due to an order of events difference between editor and build.
  6. P

NullReferenceException: at Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.FirstPersonController.Character.MovementTypes.Combat.GetDeltaYawRotation

Hello, In the editor, my multiplayer scene works fine, but when I try it in a build, it gets a gameobject back from my custom spawner based on SpawnManagerBase and then I start getting the exception: The build works with the demo scene, so I'm imaging it's in my scene or code or something...
  7. P

"Guard Target" Extension

Cool, that sounds like something I can do :) Thanks
  8. P

"Guard Target" Extension

Hello, Would it be possible to extend the AI to target something like an NPC AI character that the player characters need to protect? Thanks!
  9. P

Player glides after stoping movement

When I change those, it seems like it causes the character to move slower, but it's still not in sync with the other players movement. I see 4 options, is there a specific one that would help with this: (The remote player's movement is during the short time of the animation, but the slide is...
  10. P

Thanks for the help, it looks like it was caused by a bug that was injecting the wrong character for the guest or host occasionally which made it occur randomly.
  11. P

It doesn't happen in the demo scene. Does the error sound like it's coming from the scene or the character? I just wanted to confirm that I can use the same UCC+Pun enabled characters for both the local player and the remote players? (It looks like it disables the locomotion scripts for the...
  12. P

Hello, I have two players in my room, I can see the host/first player move around from the second player, but the second player doesn't move for the host/first player. The host gets the error: InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid. at: PunAnimationMonitor line 221 What could I...
  13. P

Character Items per Character controller question

Sounds good, thanks!
  14. P

Character Items per Character controller question

Hello, I have 8 characters I allow my players to select from. I create a UCC enabled prefab for each of them and then I also use the pun-multiplayer add-on workflow that I go through each one and then create a second set of prefabs. At runtime, if they play solo-player, I use the UCC enabled...
  15. P

How to completely remove UCC to re-install

It wasn't due to opsive, I had other windows with the problem, opsive just happens to have enough scripts per object that it showed up most noticeably then. I had already tried restarting unity, but then I tried restarting my system and it went away. Thanks for your help.