Recent content by Opticgamer

1. O

Hitscan penetration

What version does this work with?
  2. O

UFPS PUN spawns two players instead of one.

Removing SpawnFixer fixed the issue. Don't know what caused it because it worked originally.
  3. O

SpawnManagerBase: Lines 141-213 // Instantiate the player and let the PhotonNetwork know of the new character. var player = GameObject.Instantiate(GetCharacterPrefab(newPlayer), spawnPosition, spawnRotation); var photonView = player.GetComponent<PhotonView>()...
  4. O

CharacterSpawnFixer: using System.Linq; using System.Collections; using System.Collections.Generic; using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.AddOns.Multiplayer.PhotonPun.Game; using Photon.Pun; using Photon.Realtime; using UnityEngine; public class CharacterSpawnFixer : MonoBehaviour {...
  5. O

Hello, For some reason it spawns two instances of the player instead of just one i've tested the demo scene and it works fine with my custom player so i'm at a loss. The first player spawns fine then after a few seconds another copy of the player spawns. IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was...
  6. O

How to re-enable displabled compenents on revive?

I've looked and found nothing if I check the Start on Death in my project it works without problems.
  7. O

I've confirmed that its to do with trying to start the revive ability through code characterLocomotion.TryStartAbility(reviveAbility);. If you enable the Start on death bool in the Revive ability it works properly. Starting it through code causes this to happen.
  8. O

This is still happening after I updated to the latest version. Same issue with Unity Input, Inventory, Ik disabled.
  9. O

No look source error. Again. Still no fix.

Completely removing the opsive folder and importing it again fixed my issue. It seems as tho some scripts were missing on import.
  10. O

My character gets assigned but isn't actually attached to the camera. I can move around and see my character detached from it.
  11. O

Updated to most recent version same thing happens with me. I also do have AttachCamera enabled.
  12. O

No im using version 2.2.4.
  13. O

Weird it works in a fresh project. The components still aren't active on revive also the first person objects script(not gameobject) isn't active either. Im getting an error tho: UnassignedReferenceException: The variable m_Animator of PunAnimatorMonitor has not been assigned. You probably...