Recent content by Opticgamer

1. O

Where are all the UFPS inputs?

Unfortunately not what i'm looking for. That simply adds the controls to unity's standard input. How my system works is by changing Input.GetKey to bl_Input.GetKey. Does UFPS not use Input.GetKey?
  2. O

Where are all the UFPS inputs?

Hello, I have a custom input solution and I want to know where all the UFPS inputs are. Like the where the Input.GetKey stuff is.
  3. O

Shotgun and Sniper Animations Not Playing

Okay I got the shotgun to reload animation to play and then I found my problem for some reason when set to single reload type the shotgun reloads multiple shells at once instead of two. For some reason it always tries to put in two shells only no matter how big the mag is. So if I have a mag...
  4. O

I don't know how to enable logging.
  5. O

I use the same item ID for all weapons it might be that none of the fire animations for my guns play but I can't tell due to the springs. What I do know is that my reload works for all guns including the sniper. It might have something to do with the single reload type as all my other weapons...
  6. O

Hello, could someone show me how to make sure my sniper rifle fire animation plays? The reload, holster and draw animations play but the fire doesn't this has been driving me crazy: Also my shotguns reload doesn't work either. If I set the reload type to full it plays the animation but if I...
  7. O

Emerald AI Integration

Regarding my other issue BHS seems to be inactive so theres no helping with that but I got another question. Do you know how to get the player that is damaging the ai? I'm working on something using the pun addon so there are multiple players.
  8. O

How to make proper health regen?

Nevermind I looked further into the Attribute doc. I didn't even need to make a health regen script....
  9. O

Emerald AI Integration

Using the Root Motion Movement Type makes my Ai's attacks rarely connect any way to fix this? It works when I use Nav Mesh Driven.
  10. O

How to make proper health regen?

Hello, I have a script that regenerates the characters health attribute after getting damaged. The script works fine but I want it to only regen after the player hasn't been hit for a couple of seconds. Currently it starts to regenerate immedieatly after getting hit. Also why does my characters...
  11. O

Removing weird weapon sway

Hello, I have this weird weapon sway that messes up my ability to aim down sights, anyone know to change this?
  12. O

Checking If All Players Are Dead

Figured it out thanks