Recent content by Oing

1. O

The swimming speed is different when the character walks into the water and when the character jumps into the water.

In my project, I noticed a difference in swimming speed that more than doubled when the character walked into the water and jumped into the water. (faster when jumping in) I reproduced this in the demo, and I noticed a slight difference in speed. I attach a video to help you understand. I made...
  2. O

Teleported upstairs when a floor with non-uniform colliders is near the character's above.

I was unable to resolve the issue. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-ZgHfmXFPiM9ch8dQEF_RwJssFHdDNOR/view?usp=sharing This was not an issue in v2. Let me know if there's a way to change the settings to fix it Thank you.
  3. O

Teleported upstairs when a floor with non-uniform colliders is near the character's above.

Unity Version: 2021.3.18 Ultimate Character Controller Version: 3.0.8 When a mesh collider is close to the top of the character, the character will easily teleport upwards. I attach a video to help you understand. In the main demo's Locomotion menu, I duplicated Terrain1 and adjusted its height...