Recent content by Nixou

1. N

Ability to sit on a chair

I had tried, if I turn off horizontal and vertical collisions, then the character sits in front of the chair, like before. So this solution does not work, but I had thought about it too.
  2. N

Interact Ability issue

Hello, I have an issue trying to sit a character on a chair. I'm working on the 2.3.1 version of Ultimate Character Controller on Unity 2020.3.2f1. I created an interactable ability to sit on a chair object, activable pressing the F key when the character collides with a box around the chair...
  3. N

Thank you very much for your answer. Finally the problem was more or less solved only by deactivating the horizontal collisions and by having slightly reduce the size of the chair. Now when my character sits down he first teleports above the chair, then he sits up still floating above the chair...
  4. N

Thank both of you for your answers ! By turning off the horizontal collisions during the animation, the character is now always sitting above the chair, not in front of it anymore. And then if I pause the execution when he does it, and change the chair's layer, the character falls on the chair...
  5. N

Hello, I have an issue trying to sit the character properly on a chair. I'm working on the 2.3.1 version of Ultimate Character Controller on Unity 2020.3.2f1. I created an interactable ability to sit on a chair object, activable pressing the F key when the character collides with a box around...
  6. N

[BUG] SpawnManagerBase Dictionary m_ActorNumberByPhotonViewIndex never update

Hello, We found a critical bug when a player left the room. The dictionary m_ActorNumberByPhotonViewIndex is not updated with the new index of the m_Players table. To reproduce the bug Connect 5 users Player 2 left and rejoin => m_Players is recalculated but m_ActorNumberByPhotonViewIndex is...