Recent content by Nikot93

1. N

How to spawn different character on die (respawn)?

No, i'm sorry but i couldn't find a solution and i didn't get any more answer.
  2. N

Yes, i'm able to control my ghost object after death, but the camera doesn't follow it. I don't know why :unsure:
  3. N

If instead of using the subscription to the respawn event, I set a gameobject that must be instantiated after death, could it be a good solution? Like this:
  4. N

hi, when my player is dead, i want to spawn a different character prefab. How i can do that? Any suggestions please?
  5. N

Team Spawn Grouping

I'm sorry I solved, I put the correct code in case someone needs it namespace Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.AddOns.Multiplayer.PhotonPun.Game { using Photon.Realtime; using Photon.Pun; using UnityEngine; using Opsive.Shared.Events; using Hashtable =...
  6. N

Team Spawn Grouping

Hi, I created a waiting room where the players are divided into two different teams, now I would like the two teams to appear in two different points of my map, but I probably did something wrong because in this way the spawn group is changed but the players of team 1 are not in the same scene...
  7. N

Some problem with pistol reload and with assault

I am not an expert in scripting but I have a little experience and I could try. At the moment I'm dedicating my self to the game mechanics, if the only way is this I'll put it on the list of things to do. I'll let you know if I can fix it. Thanks for now
  8. N

I've do the tests with memory profile on two different pc with a fresh project and doesn't change anything. I've reduced the texture quality and some other improvements. Here you can find two screenshot of the memory profiler: I'm sorry but at this point I don't think it's a bottleneck...
  9. N

Ok thank you so much. I'll do some test and report you the result later.
  10. N

This is what i mean https://streamable.com/c8geg3
  11. N

With dual pistols there isn't the problem. I found this issues only with single pistol, you can try? edit: I'm trying in the PUN DemoScene with NolanPun, i don't know if there are some difference.
  12. N

Yes, they fall correctly if you don't move your character, but when you reload and rotate or move the character the clips doesn't follow the gun. The problem is also present in the demoscene on which I did all the tests with a new project and without any changes.
  13. N

SpawnManagerBase won't work if other players load before Master Player

I solved it by editing the SpawnManagerBase script. In the SpawnPlayer I have commented the following line at the start of the method public void SpawnPlayer(Player newPlayer) { // Only the master client can spawn new players. /*if (!PhotonNetwork.IsMasterClient)...
  14. N

SpawnManagerBase won't work if other players load before Master Player

@Idodi I also encountered the same problem. I would be grateful if you could help me out.
  15. N

With the new version i have created a new project and there is the same problem. I have placed a breakpoint on TrajectoryObject.Move and this is the result.