Recent content by Nikita

1. N

Within Distance Dont React on Prefab

oh for somebody who will meet the same issue i avoided this just by using layers and physiks2d instead of tags -layers work with prefabs as expected becouse update list on collision ty Justin for help and great plugin my problem solved at this moment)
  2. N

Ye - the only thing i dont have target objects from start i find them by tag maybe im wrong but as i understood from "within distance" script ONstart() it find objects with tag and then add them to list... if i create a prefab its not in list and thats why "within distance" dont see it ...
  3. N

bh on each knight strange thing if i dont delete started sphere and let react on it secont time -knights unfreezes and start react on prefab. cant catch where the mistake, maybe its Unity issue with prefabs or smth
  4. N

Hi. ) Within Distance works with object that was in scene before play -but if i create Clone of it it dont work. 1 First red sphere was in scene from start and knights react and work as i want 2 i press button to create the same sphere from prefab and knights dont react on it...