Recent content by neubern

1. N

[BUG] PUN Projectiles

Hello Justin, It seems that the Queues for the Projectiles are still giving some Errors. Insert the PUN Arrow as a Projectile in the Assault Rifle and you will be able to see these in the Client. The TopDown Mode still has some Gameplay Errors for Clients. I've made a Video showing these. The...
  2. N

[BUG] Top Down View + Projectiles

Perfect. Now it works as intended. Thank you so much! :)
  3. N

I've tried setting the Remote Player as Adventure, and the Projectiles are still not being generated.
  4. N

There might be a problem with the PunLookSource, making ALL clients in a TopDownView to shoot the ground at a 90° Angle. The Master is the ONLY who can shoot correctly. Just test it in the DemoRoom and you will understand.
  5. N

Please Add / Modify the following Scripts in next Versions

Adding the DamageProcessor to the Inspector, and then adding the DamageProcessor to the ExplosionDamage allows this usage. Something I also needed, and it didn't worked unless specifying the DamageProcessor IN the Explosion Component.
  6. N

I've also tried using the Cinemachine Integration, but it doesn't work on the PUN Integration as there are too many Null Refs after adding it
  7. N

Hello Justin, The Adventure Movement will not work. I definitely need the TopDown View. Any other View I try, will not work for the Project I'm working on. If the Camera is set to any other ViewType, all Characters shoot the Ground, when the Camera is facing the Character from upwards.
  8. N

Hello Justin, I've found another Bug regarding Projectiles, this time related to the Third Person Top Down View, and somehow linked to the VirtualControls. As long as a Client is using the VirtualControls, his Projectiles seem to be directed at the Ground. The Master/Server always has his...
  9. N

Bugs regarding Projectiles

Hello Justin, Any updates regarding this?
  10. N

The more you shoot, the more likely more Errors will come.
  11. N

Here is a Video showing the process:
  12. N

Okay.... I've seen another method for showing this, and noticed indeed it's not the collider. It's the time and conditions a Player joins the Room. Here are two Examples, One works, the other don't... Not Working: Master joins the Room. Fires at least once with a projectile weapon, using the...
  13. N

Hello Justin, I am using a fresh install of the last version. Please increase the size of the Projectile's Colliders and these Errors come 100% of the time. The problem lies with the Projectile Collider interfering with the Character Collider (Third Person), or Weapon Collider of who...
  14. N

DamageOverTime

Script made for DOTs using DamageProcessor. Have fun using Opsive.Shared.Game; using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Traits.Damage; using UnityEngine; using EventHandler = Opsive.Shared.Events.EventHandler; [CreateAssetMenu(fileName = "DamageOverTime", menuName = "Ultimate Character...
  15. N

Please Add / Modify the following Scripts in next Versions

Also please modify the ExplosionInspector.cs to include the following missing line: EditorGUILayout.PropertyField(PropertyFromName("m_DamageProcessor"));