Recent content by TriangleHead

1. T

Touch control for mobile very sluggish

Unfortunately no it did not fix. However, I have managed to get Rewired working properly so I can move on now. Thank you. Hopefully you can still fix though.
  2. T

I simply used the UCC UI to create the controller, it comes with Joystick, buttons, and touchpad, so I did not do any mapping.
  3. T

Sorry, gotta re-open this. Even though it works perfectly, there is a bug. When looking around, if you use the joystick at the same time, the camera gets very crazy and spins around.
  4. T

Scale the virtual controller buttons/joystick

Oh I realized I can just do this:
  5. T

The problem is solved with Use Axis Input in the TouchPad, thank you so much!
  6. T

Scale the virtual controller buttons/joystick

Hello! Currently when using virtual controller, if on high DPI device the buttons are really small, how to make them scale so it all the same on all devices? Thx!
  7. T

I'm updating now and will post the results, thanks!
  8. T

Here is something interesting. When I turn on this box below, then I am able to get the proper behavior, but not by using the touch control touchpad, but just dragging anywhere on the screen that is NOT the touchpad, it works the way it should work. So if you can make the touch pad work like...
  9. T

I have tried InControl, Rewired, and they are both very bad on an actual device(perfectly fine on Editor). That would be great, would you mind giving me the code that I should change so I can modify it myself to test real quickly?
  10. T

Yes I can change the the sensitivity, but it still does not work like a touch pad, more like a very sensitive joystick that follows the finger with a delay. Also when you run it on a fast device it will follow faster, and when you run it on a slower device it takes longer. If you can kindly...
  11. T

Thanks for this. This is exactly the same problem. A player on mobile playing an FPS for example would not be able to aim at someone 90 degrees to the left or right with this slowness. The player should be able to drag the finger and the camera would move at the same consistent speed as the...
  12. T

Any news on this?
  13. T

Yes it is. Yes I'll wait for the build thanks!
  14. T

EDIT: After posting this I realized that the below test cases work in Editor as well. It's just more obvious on mobile device. If you drag the mouse to pan the camera via a touch controller, it will not follow the mouse speed. The camera moves faster if you drag the mouse slowly, but cannot...
  15. T

You mean to put some logs here? The breakpoint never gets hit whatever action I take: CameraControllerHandle.cs