Recent content by Nenad

1. N

Setting External Behavior Tree at Runtime and Task problem

Thank you. This will help me to debug and find out what I am doing wrong.
  2. N

yes, I am pretty sure that I debugged correct agent. I am manually ticking tree. I had only one agent on scene that is turned on. But when I debug code it reference the previous agent that is turned off. Also I am sure that enabled is called. So when we call BehaviorTree.EnableBehavior(); it...
  3. N

Hi, I have problem with setting External Behavior Tree at Runtime. I am using pool for my Enemies prefabs. Also I use pool for External trees. The problem I have is that my Tasks / Actions reference to old game object from pool. This is how I set up External tree...
  4. N

Manual tick behaviour tree problem

After some investigation I find problem and solution. My BehaviorManager.instance was null at time of seting up manually ExternalBehaviour. Make sure that BehaviorManager.instance is initialized before call behaviorTree.DisableBehavior(); behaviorTree.ExternalBehavior = externalPool[index]...
  5. N

Manual tick behaviour tree problem

Hi, I have a problem when I try to tick behavior tree manually. BehaviorManager.instance.Tick(_allEnemies[index]); The error that I have is KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary...
  6. N

Performance issue when loading behaviour tree

As for size of my tree here it is, I don't know if this is considered like big tree? Also Behaviour Tree settings are attached. I also set Behaviour Name to none, because I set external behavior manually from tree. Can I have Behaviour Tree without any behavior, like empty shell that will be...
  7. N

Hi Justin, Thank you for your answer. I looked at link that you posted and it helped me with deserialize. Now I have other problem. When I set ExternalBehaviour form my stack I have spike on BehaviourManager.EnableBehaviour. "behaviorTree.ExternalBehavior = ExternalBehaviourStack.Pop();" My...
  8. N

Hi, I have performance issue every time I instantiate enemy from pool. Does anybody have some tips or idea how to optimize this?