Recent content by nathanj

1. N

UFPS and TPC Demo error

getting this when installing the UFPS+TPC Demo integration
  2. N

[Feature Request] Editor Patching System for Updates

Would be a massive quality of life improvement for everyone as it takes a decent amount of time to dl the new updates, install and then go through the process of installing each subsequent installer. I imagine it would be a decent amount of work to implement but I know you are working on an...
  3. N

Pursue is slow to update position

AH..... Ok, if I boost the Acceleration value on the NavMesh Agent I get a much more desireable result. Thanks for yoru help @Cheo
  4. N

So I tried this with UCC and I can still get weird behavior if you push it to extremes. I've set both agents movement speed to 6.4,0,6.4 and (while this video looks wack) you can see towards the end (45 seconds on) that you get similar bahavior where the agent gets temporarily lost and wanders...
  5. N

Anyone able to tell me if there's a way to improve this behavior? I would like the agents to follow my player at a much closer rate than they are with the Pursue node. If I use the MoveTowwards I get the behavior I want where the agents keep moving towards the player, no matter what their...
  6. N

Charge Node RotateTowards condition

For some reason my leader and agents appear to be looking at the player but it always returns false. Sorry to be a pain, where would I find the event that changes the canAttack bool for the leader?
  7. N

Charge Node RotateTowards condition

hi Justin, Could you explain how if (tacticalAgent.RotateTowardsPosition(TransformPoint(attackCenter, offset, attackRotation))) would be set to true? I'm completely stuck on this and can not figure it out. The demo scene works fine but I'm using RPG Builder AI agents and they are rotation...
  8. N

Surround task not updating agent rotation after reached destination

I was getting an issue where if the target moved after the agents had surrounded it their rortations wouldn't update. I resolved this by adding "if(tacticalAgent.TargetTransform) tacticalAgent.RotateTowardsPosition(tacticalAgent.TargetTransform.position);" To line 71 of BD Tactical Surround...
  9. N

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Sounds awesome and like you have your hands full ;) Much appreciated
  10. N

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

After the initial release for Mirror and the bug fixes do you plan on adding more features or adding support for a different network solution?
  11. N

Adventure Kit WIP

OK, good to know. Bummer but understandable.
  12. N

Adventure Kit WIP

Sorry to ressurect this but I just remembered about it and hope that it is still something that is planned.
  13. N

No Sensor Toolkit integration

It comes included with the Sensor Toolkit package
  14. N

Unity AI Navigation support

I’ve been using BD + Movement pack in 2021 with the com.unity.ai.navigation. 1.04 package from the package manager and it works. I mean, it’s got it’s issues but it works more less. Did you delete the original Navmesh before you baked it with the scene object? Maybe there is some confusion if...
  15. N

Wander node request

Just tired this and it worked. You need to set the Target retries to a value high enough so that when the modifier amount is multipled with the Wander Degrees value it increased enough to give a wide enough range.