Recent content by nantoaqui

1. nantoaqui

Grapple Hook

Hello there! I've been trying to create a Grapple Hook ability for the past few weeks but i don't know how to make it work on UCC. I followed these articles and manage to implement the pendulum using a normal rigidbody. For some reason the same logic results in weird behavior when applied to...
  2. nantoaqui

Tactical + Surround: The requested operation caused a stack overflow.

Hi Justin! I've attached 4 screenshots showing my setup. Let me know if it helps.
  3. nantoaqui

Wait For Use Complete not working for StartStopUse Task

Hello! Looks like Wait task is never called in Assets/Behavior Designer/Integrations/UltimateCharacterController/Demo/ThirdPersonMeleeScene.unity This statement on StartStopUse.cs is never true since m_UseAbility.IsActive will be false when using OnAnimatorItemUseComplete is invoked first...
  4. nantoaqui

Tactical + UCC integration

Hi @Justin , I've seen those interfaces and i loved the extensibility. What i'm trying to understand is how to combine multiple behavior trees. e.g: 1- IF enemy is alone just run the default blueprint, if not run surround first before start attacking; 2- IF there are multiple enemies, only...
  5. nantoaqui

Hi @Justin, 1- Open Behavior Designer Tactical scene; 2- Leave only 2 Agents game object with a single behavior tree component attached each of them; 3- Use the node structure from screen shot above Entry -> Sequence -> Surround | Attack | Wait From what i understood it crashes just by doing...
  6. nantoaqui

Tactical + UCC integration

Hello, How complex tree can be integrated with tactical? Is there a guideline? Here's what i'm trying to figure out: 1- Have many Agents using Behavior Designer + UCC blueprint; 2- They should take "Surround" formation once they spot the player; 3- Agents should not attack at the same to be...
  7. nantoaqui

Hello, The following diagram is causing: StackOverflowException: The requested operation caused a stack overflow. UnityEngine.Object.CompareBaseObjects (UnityEngine.Object lhs, UnityEngine.Object rhs) <0x2cd27d987b0 + 0x0000b> in <31d5d65b32ec483292e13e8ae4100b93>:0...
  8. nantoaqui

Emerald AI Integration

Hello! How the setup should look like? 1- Do you have Ultimate Character Location + Emerald AI System attached on the same game object? 2- How do you handle animations? EmeraldAI generates their own animation controller thus Animation Monitor complains due to missing parameters 3- How do you...
  9. nantoaqui

Help With Fixing Max Jump Height Being Determined by Frame Rate

This saved my day, I was having issue due to framerate but changing to FixedUpdate fix the issue. Thank you!
  10. nantoaqui

Character flies away on impact

I've found the issue: ME ? There's a poise ability that were triggered and overshooting the character. Thank you!
  11. nantoaqui

Character flies away on impact

Hello! I'm bit lost on this one, basically the character flies away after being hit 4 times. Health.OnDamage is invoked using these params: force = (8.50835609, 10, -5.25432014) frames =0 m_ForceObject.AddForce(force, frames); Any ideas? Thank you!
  12. nantoaqui

Physics material simulation

I ended up using a custom script like you suggested. Thank you
  13. nantoaqui

Can I set the direction of an impact force?

I changed MeleeWeapon.cs HitCollider to use: hitHealth.Damage(damageAmount, raycastHit.point, m_CharacterLocomotion.transform.forward, m_ImpactForce, m_ImpactForceFrames, 0, m_Character, this, hitCollider); Instead of -raycastHit.normal
  14. nantoaqui

I created a basic cube object for testing purpose and the objects bounces as expected. I tried to add Physics material to character's capsule collider or other collider had no effect in the character. Thank you!
  15. nantoaqui

I tried to use Physics material on a character but no success. The idea is to have the character to bounce after being knockdown on the ground. How can i achieve this? Thank you!