Recent content by myles.mackey

1. M

How do we equip Armor ?

Just for clarity are you referring to these two "items" ?
  2. M

How do we equip Armor ?

Hi, there is something strange happening with the Wrist pads, I have done the exact same as I did with all the other items, which they work part from this one. Its not removing the "Root" like it does with all of the other Armor Pieces.
  3. M

How do we equip Armor ?

That looks like its working correctly now thanks
  4. M

How do we equip Armor ?

Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to review this and get back to me so quickly. I am glad this has helped you to identify the issue and hope this will other out in the future. The remake of those prefabs is not an issue. thanks again.
  5. M

How do we equip Armor ?

i sent an Email with a link to my one drive with the Exported package. Please let me know if you are able to download it or If i needed to make a smaller one and send it by another method. thanks
  6. M

How do we equip Armor ?

I am not sure what exactly you want to me send, are you asking for a copy of the project (Unity file to download) but cut down to just the controller ?
  7. M

How do we equip Armor ?

Hi Armour transforms transforms are position 0,0,0, rotation 0,0,0 and scale 1,1,1 spawn the Armor without defining a parent (in the Equipper inspector in the ItemObjectSlots) - Nothing in the Transform or Item object I copied my character and then deleted everything as you did in the...
  8. M

How do we equip Armor ?

No worries, its good just to get the help, I removed the Usable Item Prefab and Its now only spawning the one Armor piece. Although its still spawning them in the wrong place (just a side note, the chest piece is working correctly)
  9. M

How do we equip Armor ?

I have the same Prefab for them all in the Item Definition
  10. M

How do we equip Armor ?

Hi Here is the Equipper script, I have tried changing the Transform to see if it move to the correct location but didn't worked. I have also tried doing this for the helmet and had the same kind of issue. debug log for the helmet Debug Item Info: 1 Elf Helmet (949308979) || ItemCollection...
  11. M

How do we equip Armor ?

I followed the same process again but the shoulder pads are just spawning in a strange position and I cant move them after being equipped. I also appears to be spawning two of them
  12. M

How do we equip Armor ?

Yeah you were right it was the needing to create the multiple Item View prefab and explicitly define which one should be spawned. "Grid Item View" "Armor Grid Item View" "Weapon Grid Item View" Thanks
  13. M

How do we equip Armor ?

I updated the "Equipment Collection ID" (Name a purpose) at runtime and it then worked, as seen below for the items that are Equipped, but its didn't highlight the one in the inventory on the left (Which I cant see an obvious place to fix that either). Any thoughts on why it might be reverting...
  14. M

How do we equip Armor ?

I would prefer to use it dynamically via script, if I can, but if I need to do that I will. The Swap Item View On Assign is ticked, However, the "Equipped selected item view" script its defaulting back on runtime
  15. M

How do we equip Armor ?

The Item view Draw script just has all, which I would have though is fine. The "Equipped select item view" script has the same defaults as the weapons which work. I tried changing it to match the Collection ID and the Purpose to match the Inventory script, but it also has not made any...