Recent content by Monsta Manly

1. M

Start use item ability via interaction

I’m setting up a grab attach where when you’re close enough to th grab collider on the enemy to interact, it moves you towards a location and starts the item use ability. I have the ability set up to where as the use start type switches to automataic whenever the interact state is active but for...
  2. M

Anchor moves when looking down.

I have an issue where if I place the "look at body weight" to 1, and have my first-person camera anchored to my head, it moves unexpectedly. Especially noticeable when looking down.
  3. M

Use stops once MaxUseDistanceExceeded.

Updating in case anyone needs this, turning "wait for use cmpleate" off on the attack task solves this problem for me.
  4. M

Use stops once MaxUseDistanceExceeded.

I have my melee item set to be used between a dustance of .75-1.5. However mid use if i were to move out of range (Dodge) the attack stops mid use. IS there a way to make it so if i were to dodge away from a attack mid attack the attack will still continue untill complete? I tried changing the...
  5. M

First Person Fire Animation

The fire animation uses hand IK I believe to make the finger move.
  6. M

First Person Fire Animation

Its under FirstPersonArmsDemo, pistol, fire on the animator
  7. M

Block Damage

even taking the weapon layers off the enemy's weapon impact layers still causes no damage to go through. Weapons with no shield I.E. the knife allow damage to process.
  8. M

Block Damage

Whenever I add the shield component no damage is processed despite not aiming. When the shield component is removed everything works fine. Require Aim is checked and no damage is sent despite the aim being disabled. The only time damage passes is when the enemy forward shield sensitivity is on...
  9. M

Version 3 Details

Does 50% off for version 2 holders apply for people switching over from the unity asset store to the opsive store? Since the time of purchase I switched to purchasing assets straight from the developers store to better suppost them, so I would hate to have to go back to buying from the unity store.
  10. M

Player Character not taking damage from the front in melee

Did you ever find a solution?
  11. M

Cannot Unequip Weapon When Climbing

Add a "Abilities" state to your animator Transition parameters should be: Entry - Ability change & Ability index greater than 3 (could get more specific if you would like to add first-person jump and falling animations) Exit - Ability index greater than 3 Your abilities animation should be...
  12. M

First Person Issue

"I used the VisibleThirdPersonObject state preset named FirstPerson on the arms and head, also turned off manual swap on the camera. This way as soon as the game starts" Try this and see if it helps You can also try adding this code to your editor for (int j = 0; j < renderers.Length; ++j)...
  13. M

Force Visible Not Working

It wouldn't let me PM you it, sorry... i attached it here, please let me know if it shows. TY.
  14. M

Thanks for the quick reply, I am exporting my character as we speak and shall send that over as soon as it is done. I have been trying to get this to work all week hahaha I'm not much of a coder.
  15. M

Thanks for the help, I overrode the default "Var Shadowcaster" on the object remover component, unfortunately, it still refuses to work. I have brought your asset pack and after playing around in the demo see that it still doesn't work when force visible is ticked, although when "visible player"...