Recent content by Mondain

1. M

Lerp and Slerp to a transform

Hi I have a simple question, but I don't figured out, how I can lerp and slerp an npc character to another transform. The npc will walk to the chair and if arrived, he should lerp and slerp to the chair while playing "sit down" animation. The colliders should be deactivated (currently the...
  2. M

Out of memory exception freezes unity

The problem is still not solved. The out of memory issue is still happening, also if I modify the prefab in prefab editing mode. You cannot get a clue from the error?
  3. M

Zombie AI

I would suggest to add all eatable stuff as a child in a gameobject (like waypoints). The zombie will choose the nearest, seek it an begin to eat (play animation).
  4. M

No, I changed nothing. I will clean up my scene and solve all exceptions and warnings. Perhaps some magic will happen.
  5. M

Yes you're right. While I was creating a repro scene, I recognized: I only can edit behaviour trees of prefabs if I edit the prefab instance (click "Open Prefab" in project view). But in my case, I can edit the prefab in project view directly :eek: Perhaps this is the reason for all my problems...
  6. M

Hi I have some issues with behavior designer. If I modify a behavior tree (prefab in project view) and I click on a instance of this prefab (in scene view), unity is freezing. Strange stuff is also happening: - Behavior tree branches disappear. - Made changes revert suddenly. - Behaviour tree...
  7. M

Error: IDamageable interface missing

Hi I trie to surround the player, but I get every time an error (see screenshot). I setup a UCC character and an UCC ai agent. I added the required BehaviorTreeAgent component. I use the "Player" tag to find the player in behavior designer. What do I wrong?