Recent content by MissBig

1. M

UFPS V3 With Ultimate inventory system

Thank you that worked
  2. M

UFPS V3 With Ultimate inventory system

Hi it has been a long time since I have fiddled with these systems but i can't seem to get them working with the integration. I have UFPS V3.0.18 and Ultimate Inventory System V1.2.19 which is the latest and I downloaded the integration But I get an error.
  3. M

UCC Legacy integration with UIS is missing

Hi, where is the integration between UCC Legacy and UIS gone because it's not there anymore? I am assuming this is because version 3 UCC came out but I can't afford to get version 3 so I am stuck using version 2 for now.
  4. M

Pickup Ability with version 2

It doesn't work for both health and weapon. I tried it on the demo scene.
  5. M

The image below won't allow the weapon to get picked up. But the health can get picked up. This Image below will not allow the health to get picked up. But the weapon gets picked up.
  6. M

I want to be able to press an action key to pick up the health as well as the weapon, but it only works on just the 1 though. if I enable the health to be picked up with the action key, when I try with the weapon it doesn't work because if I put everything to be picked up the weapon gets picked...
  7. M

Hi, I am trying to get the health pickup working by pressing the F key, which it does but when I try to do this with a weapon the text shows up to press the F key and when I press the f key it does not get picked up. I think there is a bug in it because it still does get detected though and if I...
  8. M

UIC and UCC

I wasn't upgrading i imported UIS first. That's why I got errors. I must remember to import the character controller first. Thank you.
  9. M

UIC and UCC

Both assets are up to date then Imported UIC First as it said but when I Import UCC I get an error about Event Handler. UIC doesn't work with UCC anymore ever since I updated. On the asset store, it says UIC works with 2019.4.0 or higher. When I imported UIC into a completely clean project of...
  10. M

Game creator with UIS

Ok, thanks for your reply. Game creator is visual scripting so I can't code. I do know that playmaker is integrated I might try that.
  11. M

Game creator with UIS

Just wondering how easy would it be to integrate game creator 1 or 2? Has anyone tried? I have used events to show and hide UI which worked out find and also able to do pickups easy as well by using just simple events that execute actions but how would I tie together if I click a weapon on the...
  12. M

Can hear object still needs to be fixed

I don't understand that demo because the layermask is nothing and the layermask does not work in the deathmatch kit either because I have tested it out. You still have to use the target objects for it to work.
  13. M

So Many bugs with UCC

It was the land event on the fall ability doing it. The fall stayed active because it was expecting the land event animation, when I unchecked it worked.
  14. M

So Many bugs with UCC

Have you tried it without full-body awareness? I'm guessing you haven't. I tried just a basic first person without the body and it will not work. When I tried with the body it did work then.
  15. M

Can hear object still needs to be fixed

The layer Mask doesn't work otherwise I wouldn't need to populate the target objects list. How can you reference a list at runtime though? I have to use the target objects list for the hear object to work otherwise it doesn't work.