Recent content by Mattis

1. M

Audio manager/mixer

Okay, it explained literally how audio works, I want to know more about the manager component itself, and also how to set it up?
  2. M

Audio manager/mixer

Where do I find the old intergrations for RCC, UIS that works with UCCv2?
  3. M

Audio manager/mixer

Im using v2
  4. M

Audio manager/mixer

Hi! What audio source controls sounds from character and weapons? Im new to audio mixing. I need to have echo on weapon sounds outside and not inside houses.
  5. M

State preset on IK component active with aim

Yes I figured it out. But it doesn't use the Item set name itself, it uses the name of the item when it was made in the manager, and I miss spelled it so thats why it wasn't working, but works great now ☺️ Thanks anyways!
  6. M

State preset on IK component active with aim

Hello =) So I have made IK State presets for each weapon that works. But I want them to only be active when Im aiming with that particulary weapon, how do I achieve that?
  7. M

Replacing jump animation is too complicated?

Debug the animator controller , and have the auto live link enabled on to animator tab, then you see wich states it goes into, just change those animations wich is used when you jump.
  8. M

Hands moving slowly UCC v2

It seemed to be an animations issue @Justin . I had changed all aim movement animations to animations where the character is also aiming and moving .. Do you recommend to use animations where the character is not aiming and just move accordingly to the demo animations?
  9. M

Seems the arms dont adjust the position fast enough. And nothing changes if changing adjustment speed value on IK component
  10. M

This is a 3rd person issue
  11. M

Hi! So I have the same setting as in the demo, just my own animations.. The issue Im having is a bit hard to explain without a video. But when aiming and look left or right the arms somehow get left behind, they dosent follow the mouse movement like when you aim for real? @Justin
  12. M

Clip Attachment ID for rigged weapon

Cool ?
  13. M

Proper Integration with FinalIK/PuppetMaster

Are you also having the issue that in wont just be still at given transform?
  14. M

On the weapon be sure to drag the magazine from the weapon to the reloadable clip slot, and be sure to have the object identifier on the hand (make a empty game object) that should work. 1. The magazine from the weapon gives the transform for the reload animation to know where to put it. 2...
  15. M

Are you using runtime weapons or not ?