Recent content by Mattis

1. M

A battlefield style vehicle seating/weapon controller

Sick! I haven't yet had time to test what you sent,sorry. So much going on and hot summer in Finland
  2. M

Looks awesome anyway! Amazing! It's like everything I wanted and ment to make but haven't had time for it yet. It's super awesome that we think the same 😂 will it come as an official unity package for ucc?
  3. M

To get this cleared out , you are making like an extension for UCC to be able to sit as passenger and shoot from the vehicle, yes ?
  4. M

Emerald AI Integration

I guess BHS have made an update where Emerald AI can have abilities.. so it's a bug.. I would bypass it by making a fake ability that doesn't do anything. Until it's fixed.
  5. M

Community-driven PUN integration for UIS/UCC

Hey! I haven't yet tried this . Is it working ?
  6. M

Emerald AI Integration

It works great for me . I set up like the intergration said and it just worked.
  7. M

Cool , do you sell it?
  8. M

How did you make the IK controller with UCC?
  9. M

HDRP

Aah I see 🙈 thanks 👍
  10. M

HDRP

Hi! So I recently upgraded my project to HDRP, and that was the best thing I have ever done 👍 I was just wondering what will he imported if I import opsive HDRP support ?
  11. M

Cool. I have also made to shoot from car available. But one thing that is annoying is that he uses the both hands for shooting while in car. Only pistols are available to use in car , because that seems logic. So I was wondering if it's possible to use hand IK to the left hand while in car 🤔 so...
  12. M

RCC V3

Yeah I don't remember how I fixed that.. there's a ton of things that don't makes sense with this ability and it seems very complicated for something simple as get into a car. It should be hard coded so it can't be altered with i.e a override script that makes the character animate at go in...
  13. M

Unity LTS

Thank you ☺️
  14. M

Unity LTS

I need to update my unity editor to 2021.2 .. Does ultimate character controller support 2021.2.?