Recent content by matheussartori

1. M

Stamina injection item

Thank you Justin! About the stamina boost, do you have any recommendations? I'm trying to fix the stamina at 100 for somewhat like 5 seconds. At the moment I could just set the stamina to 100, but the stamina starts dropping.
  2. M

Stamina injection item

Hi guys. I'm building a Stamina Injection item. I have created a Stamina attribute in the Character Attribute Manager, and I have created a Ability to replace the Speed Change, so I can control the stamina, and it's working fine. I wanted to create a stamina injection that either locks the...
  3. M

Can't equip flashlight

That's awesome, this tutorial will help a lot, thank you! Removing the pick up prefab from the item collection also fixed the error. I'm facing a issue now regarding the HDRP i believe. When I apply the normal texture to the third person flashlight, it appears twice on my perspective. When I...
  4. M

Can't equip flashlight

I have managed to fix this. On the PunGame prefab, there's a script with the DemoCollectionItem, so i changed to my collection and it worked, but the error The Character Item prefab at index 0 is null for Flashlight. still happening
  5. M

Can't equip flashlight

Hi Guys. I have created a flashlight item, a item collection and I'm using the Item category for the flashlight. I have also created the flashlight pick up, and the pickup is working fine i guess, because I'm able to pick up the flashlight 3 times. I'm receiving this error when I pick the...
  6. M

Make player not collide with specific layer or tag

Thanks! I'm loving the UCC so far!
  7. M

Make player not collide with specific layer or tag

Hi Guys. I'm trying to make the player don't collide with an specific GameObject, which is an invisible enemy. Today, if the player walks through the invisible enemy, the player "hits" something an the invisible enemy moves. The invisible enemy has the "InvisibleGhost" layer. Things that i...
  8. M

Weapon damage based on raycast distance

The hit collider was returning the affected player, but, with the attackers currently equiped weapon, i made it work. Thank you so much, now i finally finished this module! public override void OnDamage(float amount, Vector3 position, Vector3 direction, float forceMagnitude, int frames, float...
  9. M

Thanks again for the reply. I tried to see the content of attackerObject, but i'm getting a Null on Debug.Log(attackerObject), and an error if i try to stringify this parameter. Maybe is because the player don't spawn with the weapon? Because i'm working with a item spawner that i made, to...
  10. M

Is there a way to know what weapon was fired? Because i want the sniper rifles to have almost 0 damage reduction on distance, meanwhile assault rifles have more. I gave a good look on the CharacterHealth class, and i didn't found nothing.
  11. M

Thank you so much! That's exactly what i wanted.
  12. M

Hello! Is there a built-in option for weapon damage based on distance? I know there's a distance for the raycast to hit, but i want to do less damage based on how far is the enemy. If there's not a built-in option, what way should i follow to do this?
  13. M

Disable camera "bob" on first person view when stopped

Thank you so much. I didn't know that more options appeared after selecting the View Type. Setting the camera shake speed to 0 fixed my problem!
  14. M

Disable camera "bob" on first person view when stopped

Hello! I need to disable the camera movement when the mouse is stopped, on the first person view. I already searched on the docs and i've found the Smooth Head Offset Steps attribute, but i can't find where i can edit this. I've searched and tried to create states for the first person camera...
  15. M

"Player" not being instantiated on scene

I just solved the problem. It was not with anything related to the UFPS, it was this menu script that i created. I wasn't waiting for the room to be ready, i just moved the PhotonNetwork.LoadLevel() to the OnJoinedRoom callback and now works fine.