Recent content by mart8

1. M

Not working on Mobile

I meant integration package "Rewired.unitypackage" not "UniversalRP.unitypackage".
  2. M

Not working on Mobile

I have figured it out - its a UCC Integration component. Using "UniversalRP.unitypackage" from the Integrations page for UCC - I found that if I delete the Rewired Input Manager.prefab after adding it to my scene then it works fine, and also delete the "UIS" folder. I've tested this multiple...
  3. M

Not working on Mobile

I'm using Unity 2021.3.16f1 - I've downloaded the apk and it works fine, however its not the Rewired version. I've figured out that if I add UCC and Rewired to my scene without connecting them together it works fine. The moment I add Rewired Input from the Shared Integrations folder then it breaks.
  4. M

Not working on Mobile

I've just a setup a brand new project and it does exactly the same thing. I've only added URP, UCC and Rewired to the project. I think this is a UCC issue Below is a video with a demo on a brand new project https://discord.com/channels/476506682382483456/478012956899147797/1064553401033162834
  5. M

Not working on Mobile

So strange, If I remove the controller it works, If I add the most basic FPS controller it crashes and closes the app. Any idea? I can't find more debugging info that the above
  6. M

Not working on Mobile

2023/01/16 14:12:15.351 20430 20529 Error Unity The file '.../base.apk/assets/bin/Data/sharedassets0.assets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
  7. M

Not working on Mobile

I'm using a samsung Note Ultra 20, my game works fine until I add UCC. I have tested this multiple times now. I have gone down to the most basic setup and just added the First Person Controller to the scene with no character or any other items, just the defaults and then it breaks again. Then I...
  8. M

Animancer

When you have time, would you be able do a very basic demo integration for me to get started. I should be able to take it from there
  9. M

GetCachedComponent<T>(...)

So after a lot of digging, I'm very happy with this product and it is very well written. I apologise if I have judged your product too soon Opsive, but it is absolutely amazing and I'm sold now. My initial concerns about some code being closed source are no longer there. I see that the code...
  10. M

Animancer

We are currently using Animancer Pro for our animations - how would we go about integrating Animancer with Ultimate Character Controller?
  11. M

Changing "SchedulerBase" - "Source Code" package needs updating

I honestly don't mind paying a bit more for a version on the store that includes the source code - its more about saving time when we are doing customisation on the product or even finding bugs at the products core. That way can fix the issue immediately and just let the product owner know what...
  12. M

Thank you, but we willing to give it a shot and see how it goes. I really hope we're not running into dead ends here.
  13. M

The code in those classes shouldn't even be complicated, most developers probably know how to write those functions, maybe in different ways but the result will be the same. I'm saying that because here's the thing - most developers buy these products to SAVE TIME because there exists something...
  14. M

Atleast make a source available to those that buy the product - it only makes sense and will benefit you
  15. M

Why is it closed source? Most companies have moved away from closed source.