Recent content by Mariano

1. Mariano

Optimization ideas for mobile?

Exact. I will continue searching in the Unity forum although as I am satisfied with the gameplay. I even tried it on a Samsung J4 and it is acceptable. On the A30, it's perfect! Regards
  2. Mariano

I have managed to remove the SendMouseEvents process. And it has greatly improved the playability on the cell phone. I wonder if I can optimize even more. The Gfx event seen on the graph sometimes appears and sometimes it does not.
  3. Mariano

I think the slowed down cell phone is here.
  4. Mariano

Ok. A few days ago I was reading a thread in this forum. There they talked just about this. Now I lost sight of him. I think the bottleneck is in the Animator. Although I do not understand well how to reduce the number of animations.
  5. Mariano

Hello I am working on the fps for Android. It works without errors but moves extremely slowly. I'm testing it on a J7 and an A30 but optimization is lacking. -I have already lowered the resolution of all textures up to 512 or lower -I removed the rendering of the player's body What can I do to...
  6. Mariano

Start of the Monster Colony project

Monster Colony will be a futuristic FPS. In the future, humans have colonized many exoplanets. After a period of expeditionary rage, many of these ex-worlds have been abandoned. In them, the aliens have made their home. At the moment, I have only designed the enemies. There is a lot of work...
  7. Mariano

EONIA

It looks excellent!
  8. Mariano

Problem with the damage the enemy does to the player

Problem solved. Regards
  9. Mariano

The strange thing is that the Damage Zone script does take life on Android.
  10. Mariano

Thank you. I changed it to the new lines of code. public int Damage = 1; { var health = Player.GetComponent<Health>(); if (health != null) { health.Damage(Damage); // Inflict damage on the character. } } But it's still the same...
  11. Mariano

Hello community: I am designing the enemies and within the script that goes into the enemy are these lines that refer to the damage done to the player. The problem is that within Unity it works perfectly, but when I run it on the cell phone the player is not damaged. What will be happening? Are...
  12. Mariano

Error changing scene

As you mention in that thread, replacing the following lines of: UnityEngineUtility Existing line if (s_LoadedAssemblies == null) { Line that replaces it if (s_LoadedAssemblies == null || s_LoadedAssemblies.Count == 0) { The problem was solved Thanks for the attention Best regards
  13. Mariano

Error changing scene

Hello everyone I created a menu scene and a scene1 with the fps. When I run the game and it goes from the menu to scene 1 everything works fine. But when from scene 1 the menu is returned and from there again to scene 1 the following error appears: NullReferenceException: Object reference not...
  14. Mariano

Add aim button in virtuals controls

Hello dear forum people Is it possible to add the aim functionality in the virtual controls? Or this is not possible.
  15. Mariano

Trying to start with mobile

Hello again. I created a new project. By doing all the recommended steps it worked perfectly on my Android device. Thank you! Now I will get to work on my game!